Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really.

SAR can go **** himself and DIAF.

ARod and Bit tho, they were friends for a long time, good posters of the highest order, one who left JI a while back, and one who sadly my relations with fell apart, much by my own doing.

If either will be here, I'd like to get along again.

if that's Gay, sign me up for a ball gag and some anal lube I suppose.

I'm in, I've busted your balls a bit here and there. Never was personal though, not like hatred of SAR, have absolutely nothing against you, actually the quite the opposite. I can get carried over zealous. Don't know if you have any issues, if so, let's leave them behind with the old place.

+1

I go every way except the Jets Things way.

Resistance is futile.  Once I'm in your head...  Byyyyyy Mennen.  Cooooo-stanza.  

I'm cool with one, but my wife is already bugging me for another.

My wife is bugging me for a 4th.  Our youngest will be 1 next Wednesday.  She was an only child and wants a full house.  All we need is Joey Gladstone.  

I'm in, I've busted your balls a bit here and there. Never was personal though, not like hatred of SAR, have absolutely nothing against you, actually the quite the opposite. I can get carried over zealous. Don't know if you have any issues, if so, let's leave them behind with the old place.

No issues with you of any kind Nut.  I like your contribution, and your debate keeps me thinking and on my toes.

You are a lucky man.

We took her to LI for Christmas, at 3 months. She had been getting up 1-2 times per night. That road trip kicked off January through July of her getting up every other hour screaming, every night, for that entire stretch of months. It started with a broken schedule, then my wife went to her constantly and turned it into a repeatable cycle.

In July, I had to put my foot down. Cry it out. After 2 nights, boom. She was sleeping through the night, or getting up at most 1-2 times again and for a short window, with no screaming.

She's the happiest baby ever - the only hurdle has been this sleep nonsense. It impacts us more than her.

I'm going through that kind of torture right now. I don't know if it's teething, or something else, but the last 3 weeks have been rough. This week has been absolutely brutal. I've slept a grand total of four hours the last two nights.

To make things worse, my brother loves to brag that his kids sleep so well. I swear I'm going to put my foot through his face the next time he does it.

I'm going through that kind of torture right now. I don't know if it's teething, or something else, but the last 3 weeks have been rough. This week has been absolutely brutal. I've slept a grand total of four hours the last two nights.

To make things worse, my brother loves to brag that his kids sleep so well. I swear I'm going to put my foot through his face the next time he does it.

Just tell him it's because his baby doesn't like him.

Resistance is futile.  Once I'm in your head...  Byyyyyy Mennen.  Cooooo-stanza.  

My wife is bugging me for a 4th.  Our youngest will be 1 next Wednesday.  She was an only child and wants a full house.  All we need is Joey Gladstone.  

If it's a boy you could name it Joey JoeJoe Shabadoo

If it's a boy you could name it Joey JoeJoe Shabadoo

True story - My son's name is Charles (Charlie). We wanted it from the beginning. Told my wife I wanted his middle name to be Montgomery. She laughed, I didn't. She put her foot down and we chose another middle name. My sister had her first kid in April and in talking about names, my BIL says "Bet you wish you could have Montgomery for Charlie's middle name" and my wife says, "I would have gone along with that." I go nuts telling her how badly I wanted that and she says "I didn't think you were serious." Could have killed her.

Archived