****THE OFFICIAL UPSET SPECIAL LETS MAKE IT 2-0 JETS V. PACKERS GAME THREAD****

ZachEY

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So only a HC can call time out yet they didn't overturn the call ? What if Marty wanted the TO and Rex didn't ? Its our fault the Ref didn't pay attention ?

Could be the most f_cked up offensive series in Jets history . This is no small feat.

for real

Because we have no timeouts left, I guess. Only the 2 min warning can stop the clock now.

Yeah, it would have been too much to ask. Even if we stop them 3 times there would have been little time left with not so great field position, no timeouts and STILL needing a TD.

Had to go for it. 

So only a HC can call time out yet they didn't overturn the call ? What if Marty wanted the TO and Rex didn't ? Its our fault the Ref didn't pay attention ?

Might as well charge us with a timeout if one of the trainers, or someone in the stands, calls a TO. 

A player or the HC can call TO. No one else.

And they erase a game-tying TD with 4 minutes left in the game.

Disgusting.

Because we have no timeouts left, I guess. Only the 2 min warning can stop the clock now.

Rex can't manage a game playing from behind. This is consistent the past 5 years. And in this game he couldn't manage it with a lead either. The timeouts thing is inexcusable again

Rex can't manage a game playing from behind. This is consistent the past 5 years. And in this game he couldn't manage it with a lead either. The timeouts thing is inexcusable again

Calling TO on D is inexcusable I don't care if we did stop them on the next play. But the last TO was called by Mornhinweg, nowhere near Ryan, and he's not allowed to do it.

Worst of all, it was (allegedly) because of the crowd noise and the clock counting down, not because of something he saw on the field (GB having the play call covered).

F*cking shame.

Archived