Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINALLY! All day on here waiting for this. Now I can eat and actually do something productive. Welcome home Darrelle. Sorry for the mean things I said. The mean things we all said. We didn't mean it.

I meant it

he's an all around back who pass protects, catches passes and runs hard between the tackles

perfect for the colts

He's 32 years old.

Most RBs are productive before they fall off a cliff until, ya know, they fall off a cliff.

Ha! Tyler Durden has been living and breathing this thread all day long.  The minute he leaves to go feed his dog and shag the lady this gets announced. 

lol

lol. I just hit my last refresh and was gonna take a break,too. not no mo

Hmph.  This team needs so many pieces.  Revis is a luxury best suited for a contender.  Think we should have spread that money out across the board and upgraded overall, rather than just at one position.  This smacks of the Trader Mike days.

wtf that does that even mean? spending $$ for good players? same complain was being used for the Marshall trade. newsflash- there's only one way to get better- bring in better players. 

Hmph.  This team needs so many pieces.  Revis is a luxury best suited for a contender.  Think we should have spread that money out across the board and upgraded overall, rather than just at one position.  This smacks of the Trader Mike days.

those trader Mike days got us within a game of the SB 2 years in a row.  If Revis was the only acquisition I'd be inclined to agree with you but they've been quite active and aren't done.  I'd imagine they after extending Mo they'll still be able to get a couple mid level guys in here..  or maybe 1 big fish and a couple smaller ones.

I agree but sometimes you need to do some illogical things to build credibility.  Woody has/had a serious credibility problem.  It is all over the 130 pages of this thread.  I think he's trying to fix that.  If he loses Revis to the Pats, or worse to the Bills, he's back driving the clown mobile again...

No one can say the new regime is acting like the Idzik Jets any more huh?  Marshall, Carpeneter, Skrine and Revis all in before the first day of FA ended.

Add to that Harris and Powell resigned. Not a bad week.

Archived