Geno is back at practice.

Thor99

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok if Fitzy plays well he will stay on the bench

Sad part is...Fitzy will essentially get a one game tryout...I wonder what the staff will veiw as "good enough" to kee him in there.  If they win 17-14, do they go to Geno?  Real shame..giving Fitz four games was an ideal scenario IMO.

I'm gonna go friggin' ballistic if Geno walks on that field.

I guess it's going to be somewhat telling about the new regime how they handle the situation.  But then again, they clearly favored him prior to the injury.  So who knows.

It's so perfect and exciting.

Sad part is...Fitzy will essentially get a one game tryout...I wonder what the staff will veiw as "good enough" to kee him in there.  If they win 17-14, do they go to Geno?  Real shame..giving Fitz four games was an ideal scenario IMO.

True. Jets CS has no idea what Fitzy is capable of after 9 years. Fitzy should be given 12 games to see what he's made up of. 

True. Jets CS has no idea what Fitzy is capable of after 9 years. Fitzy should be given 12 games to see what he's made up of. 

How many regular season games has he played with this group?

So lets recap summer here.  

1.Geno sucked, Fitzpatrick was much, much better, we're a playoff team with Fitz, we're screwed with Geno

2. Geno gets injured and widespread panic because Fitz is now our starter.  We're screwed with Fitz, trade the house for anyone was the mantra.  

3. Geno might come back soon, now Fitz is now PManning shouldn't go to the bench, Geno gave it away forever, go back to #1 and start over 

Archived