Game Predictions- Bengals/Jets

UnitedWhofans

This game scares me.  The Bengals are an elite AFC team, they are fantastic in the regular season, they aren't the team to feel Week 1 jitters considering they have been running Marvin Lewis' system forever.

The Jets starters did not look prepared all preseason, the offense was three-and-out city and the defense couldn't get anyone off the field.  We can fall behind hard and early, press to play catch-up, turnover city.

I had a dream and in that dream the score was:

Bengals 31
Jets 6

SAR I

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets have question marks on all three levels of the defense, and on the offensive line. If they don't establish a running game early they could be in trouble. I think it will be a close game and it could come down to a field goal. The most important player for the Jets this Sunday may be the punter.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

This game scares me.  The Bengals are an elite AFC team, they are fantastic in the regular season, they aren't the team to feel Week 1 jitters considering they have been running Marvin Lewis' system forever.

The Jets starters did not look prepared all preseason, the offense was three-and-out city and the defense couldn't get anyone off the field.  We can fall behind hard and early, press to play catch-up, turnover city.

Bengals 31
Jets 6

SAR I

SAR I is never wrong.  Ask him.

So I am also going 31 - 6

Jets 31

Kittens 6

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Bengals 31
Jets 6

SAR I

That isn't a dream, that is a nightmare!!!!

Forgot to give my reasoning on my 17-14 pick

Three key losses for the Bengals. No Burfict to pass rush against Fitz, and more importantly, no Tyler Eifert for Andy Dalton. They are breaking in a new corps of WRs for the Bengals, Sanu and Marvin Jones ( who had 3 TDs in the last matchup) are gone to different teams. AJ Green is their only dependable weapon with experience with Dalton. Revis and Safety help will cover him.

And as mentioned recently. Dennard, the slot corner is out,. Gives us an advantage in the slot on short passes.

And then there is the 9/11 factor. The Jets will be up for that game.

I am stunned by the pessimism shown by some people here. Even I with my shallow knowledge of the game can't miss the home advantage, lack of passing options for the Bengals and the Jets above average offense. If Harris is ok so will the Jets be. 

(My first visit and last time I visited a team abroad for the first time they crushed their opponents, so if this turns out to be a Jets blow out you know who to thank.)

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

Bengals 31
Jets 6

SAR I

Preseason lol

11 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This Jets team is annoying. Because I don't know what to make of them. And quite frankly, I don't think a lot of people know what to make of them either. Expectations generally are around 7 wins, but a lot of people have them as a wild card too. 

I thought 3-3 would have to be a minimum to compete this year in the gauntlet, but down people are saying 2-4 is also not back breaking.  Regardless, I am nervous that this team is going to make a reactionary move in the offseason, if they don't make it. And the fans will be unbearable.

As for the game, tight game but emotion carries the day

Jets-17

Bengals- 14

jets have lost three starters from last years team.I hope that it will not make a difference in their performance.

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

This game scares me.  The Bengals predictingelite AFC team, they are  fantastic in the regular season, they aren't the team to feel Week 1 jitters considering they have been running Marvin Lewis' system forever.

Bengals 31
Jets 6

SAR I

Not even the most hard core Bengal fans at Bengalszone are predicting this kind of lopsided game. It will be seven or less either way.

10 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

Jets 23

Bengals 19

Anybody picking the Jets to lose on opening day on this site, all under the guise of some gifted insight, is a pussy.

So anyone having a different opinion is automatically wrong and worthy of contempt.  Got it.  How about finally working up the balls to actually get some pussy.  You'll see, it's awesome and a terrific stress reliever.  Let us know how you do.  The first time is always the toughest.  "Chub up" and don't worry if you finish too fast.  Just make sure not to soil her garments or hair.

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

So anyone having a different opinion is automatically wrong and worthy of contempt.  Got it.  How about finally working up the balls to actually get some pussy.  You'll see, it's awesome and a terrific stress reliever.  Let us know how you do.  The first time is always the toughest.  "Chub up" and don't worry if you finish too fast.  Just make sure not to soil her garments or hair.

Are you crying again skippy? Did you just break up with your husband? Also, you are too young to discuss this subject matter obviously. I will send you a connect the dot book when you are 21. I just need your address. Where does your mommy tell you to have your comic books sent?

27 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Are you crying again skippy? Did you just break up with your husband? Also, you are too young to discuss this subject matter obviously. I will send you a connect the dot book when you are 21. I just need your address. Where does your mommy tell you to have your comic books sent?

LARRYD.gif

Archived