Jets Steelers picks

UnitedWhofans

Unfortunately, this game will only be as close as the Steelers allow it to be. I think they're going to control the clock and keep it relatively low scoring as they know that all they have to do is not make mistakes and they should win. The Jets, on the other hand, specifically sh*tzpatrick, will turn the ball over three, maybe four times. 

Steelers 24

Jets 10

Pitt 38  Jets 21

The Steelers defense is the worst we've probably faced this season, and Fitz should have a decent game, but it doesn't really matter much with Big Rapist Ben picking us apart all day. Sure, Antonio Brown will grab at least 10 passes, but Sammie Coates and their TE will eat us up as well. At least we'll hold Bell to 70 yards and a TD. Woo hoo. Expect at least one play where Big Rapist Ben escapes the grasp of Daron Lee (aka Tiny LB), prompting a return visit from Maine Jet on Monday under a different user name to relish in all the glorious tininess

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

If Petty doesn't have confidence by now, he's never going to have it. And won't be the guy for us.

If you're really talking about rhythm and chemistry, then I think he can find both vs the Steelers defense.

I'm talking more about hostile environment down by a ton of points. 

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

I'm talking more about hostile environment down by a ton of points. 

eh, to me that's a fine place to cut your teeth... it's the NFL you can't coddle these guys and hide them away from every boo 

If you don't see a backup after 6 and 3 int performances, you never will. I look for Fitz to butt bang Bowles wife out on the field with Todd's post game presser stating "he's just trying to work out of a slump, I'm not concerned"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to see the Jets be the Jets after 4 subpar outings and blow this team out but I'm not sure that happens with the Steelers. Honestly I can't remember the last time this team blew anyone out.

Hoping for Jets 31 Steelers 10

In reality Steelers 40 Jets 13

I think our secondary is in shambles and has still not adjusted since game 1 continuously giving up big plays and missing assignments. Our Coaching staff sucks and can't adapt in game. This = the Jets getting destroyed and I have a feeling Sammie Coates is going to have a break out game against us. Since Im not sure how this Defense can handle Bell out of the backfield and Brown catching balls all over the field. There is only one way this team wins this game and that's heavy pressure on The Rapist if they can't get to him there is no way we can win.

I'm hoping for a good game but with the Steelers offense against our secondary in Pittsburgh... it may turn out to be a hard one to watch. Can't make a prediction. Revis, Decker and Carp out plus Fitz capitalizing on his Harvard degree in Accounting and Interceptions could make for an ugly game. 

I just wonder how this crappy defense with no scheming or planning will be able to stop Big Ben and Antonio. This one is going to be so bad we are all going to wonder who Pit's punter is, or if they even have one on the roster because we will not see him all game long.

I am going to DVR this disaster and find out how bad before watching.

Pit 56

NY 3

Revis doesn't play this week and I think the defense rallys around that.  Roberts and Williams play solid games, Brown still gets his points, Bell is nullified by the front.  Fitztragic turns the corner for a few games and finds some Fitzmagic that he lost starting Sunday.

Steelers - 26

Jets - 31

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

If Petty doesn't have confidence by now, he's never going to have it. And won't be the guy for us.

If you're really talking about rhythm and chemistry, then I think he can find both vs the Steelers defense.

He's not even practicing yet is he? I want to see him in there asap but ne needs 2-3 weeks worth of reps before playing his first reg season NFL game.

Anyone who has Ben Roethlisberger and Antonio Brown on their fantasy team will be extremely happy. Calvin Pryor will screw up on at least two TD catches by Heath Miller and Brown will eat Buster Skrine's lunch. Steelers 38, Jets 14.

17 minutes ago, Brady's a catcher said:

He's not even practicing yet is he? I want to see him in there asap but ne needs 2-3 weeks worth of reps before playing his first reg season NFL game.

He's still hurt. I'm just exaggerating.

Archived