Perfect day 2

Obrien2Toon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Obrien2Toon said:

I like this too, but don't want any corners.

We've spent enough draft picks on corners the last decade with bad results.

Lets get an edge rusher

So Williams over Jones

Yeah, we should never draft a corner ever again.  They are the devil. 

13 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

I can definitely see this. I too feel they will draft Peterman

Too many top level borderline 1st round corners left... they will take one in the second round. I prefer Wilson, but there is King, Awuzie, and Jones too... all will be gone before round 3.  All top level talent. 

Elfein might be the pick in Round 3 if he makes it that far.... But I am thinking he is gone and the get Pocic....

Since they don't have a 4th rounder I think the last pick of the 3rd will be either Peterman or Kelly... I think they prefer Peterman but I am not sure where Kelly will fall and if he does fall.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Forest Lamp or Zay Jones in the second round.

Ryan Anderson and D'Onta Foreman in the third.

I don't think either make it to the Jets.... Rams need a WR and I could see the chargers grabbing a OG, but maybe they take Robinson instead.

Cook would be a great pickup for us.

Can Forrest Lamp play center in the NFL? I think he is the best interior OL in this draft and I know he's lined up all over the line but am not sure where he's officially projected as at the next level.

40 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

I don't think either make it to the Jets.... Rams need a WR and I could see the chargers grabbing a OG, but maybe they take Robinson instead.

I didn't expect Adams at 6 either so I'm hopeful for one.  

16 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Cook would be a great pickup for us.

Can Forrest Lamp play center in the NFL? I think he is the best interior OL in this draft and I know he's lined up all over the line but am not sure where he's officially projected as at the next level.

Many reports I read suggest he could play center...his versatility does add to his value.

Just now, sourceworx said:

Hey what time does this bullsh!t start tonight? I need to pregame. Want a good buzz going before I get pissed off. 

was just thinking about this myself.

2017 NFL Draft Schedule

Second & Third Rounds

When: Friday, April 28, 7 p.m.

TV Channels: ESPN & NFL Network

Time Per Pick: 7 minutes for the 2nd round, 5 minutes for the 3rd round

Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, & Seventh Rounds

When: Saturday, April 29, 12 p.m.

Time Per Pick: 5 minutes for rounds 4-6, 4 minutes for the 7th round

4 hours ago, chirorob said:

3-2-6 defense.

We need 3 safeties, 3 corners, a DE to play MLB next to the world's smallest linebacker.  

Make it happen Tanny!!...    er Make it happen Mac!!

You know....the combination of Tanny/Rex was the best we've had since then.

24 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

was just thinking about this myself.

2017 NFL Draft Schedule

Second & Third Rounds

When: Friday, April 28, 7 p.m.

Time Per Pick: 7 minutes for the 2nd round, 5 minutes for the 3rd round

Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, & Seventh Rounds

When: Saturday, April 29, 12 p.m.

Time Per Pick: 5 minutes for rounds 4-6, 4 minutes for the 7th round

By the last day the tv becomes near unwatchable as they always fall behind on the picks and outright miss them because they are still blabbing with each other, getting commercials in etc.  Really ticks me off that they can't at least announce all the picks as they are being made.  Usually have to resort to computer draft tracker by then.

Just now, JiF said:

Ya think?  Over Williams? 

I'm hoping for Willis but I could totally Quincy Wilson which will make everyone all sorts of happy.

They were supposedly in love with Anderson earlier in the spring, and he's just the sort of sh*t-athlete-but-coachable! guy this staff of puntangs seems to like.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

By the last day the tv becomes near unwatchable as they always fall behind on the picks and outright miss them because they are still blabbing with each other, getting commercials in etc.  Really ticks me off that they can't at least announce all the picks as they are being made.  Usually have to resort to computer draft tracker by then.

Yeah usually for Day 3 I just have it on in the bg while I do errands around the house.  This year I'll be missing most of day 3 since I'm helping a friend move tomorrow.

Archived