Jeremy Maclin released by Chiefs

Sarge4Tide

12 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Maclin's great but he's not an option given his age and expected salary.

He's a very good receiver.  He should go to a contender - Steelers or Oakland maybe.

Dennis Pitta just blew out his hip for, like, the umpteenth time and is expected to retire. On top of that, they currently have piss poor WRs so I'd expect Ozzie Newsome to be allllll over this.  Would be the best guy Flacco has had since Boldin.

5 hours ago, David Harris said:

He's a very good receiver.  He should go to a contender - Steelers or Oakland maybe.

Titans are most logical destination .   Too expensive for the Raiders, and they have their Wr 's. ( plan using C Patterson and Te Jared Cook a lot -open up the whole field on offense.    Only position the Raiders might still have an interest in is Middle Lb.

20 hours ago, David Harris said:

no offense but you can't ay he's great and then very good.  he had some really good season for philly but now it's over.  it happens.  look at harvin or even marshall.

Titans are most logical destination .   Too expensive for the Raiders, and they have their Wr 's. ( plan using C Patterson and Te Jared Cook a lot -open up the whole field on offense.    Only position the Raiders might still have an interest in is Middle Lb.

Damario?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Jetmech said:

Damario?

Was talking more general( Raiders biggest question mark is MLB) and what they will looking to address before training camp gets here.     Wasn't implying they had interest in any Jet.( really only position they are still looking ).

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Bills are the front runner. RIP Buster.

LeSean McCoy says he has been "recruiting" free agent Jeremy Maclin to sign with the Bills.

The fit makes sense for a Bills team that can't count on Sammy Watkins' health and is dealing with a knee injury to second-round pick Zay Jones. Maclin obviously has history with McCoy from Philadelphia, where Bills coach Sean McDermott's time as a defensive coordinator and secondary coach also overlapped. Buffalo would be a poor spot for Maclin's fantasy outlook, however.
Related: Bills

Source: ESPN.com 
Jun 4 - 2:23 PM

Jordan Schultz of the Huffington Post reports the Bills are in preliminary talks with free agent Jeremy Maclin.

It's not a great fantasy destination, but it does make a lot of sense from a reality standpoint. Jason Fitzgerald of Overthecap.com recently estimated Maclin would command $5 million annually. The Bills are dealing with injuries to top receivers Sammy Watkins (foot) and Zay Jones (knee).

Jun 4 - 4:10 PM

Was talking more general( Raiders biggest question mark is MLB) and what they will looking to address before training camp gets here.     Wasn't implying they had interest in any Jet.( really only position they are still looking ).

I know, just coincidence...

Archived