Quincy enunwa out for season with neck injury

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just punt on first down, save the trouble.

really going out on a limb there

I also regret cutting a guy who is always injured just in case someone else got injured.

Posted Images

Yep, that blows. Good opportunity for one of our young, fringe WRs. Hopefully someone will take advantage of this moment, and hopefully Q can take a season off, heal himself 100%, and be ready for when we can actually be competitive.

You are partially right.  This WR corp is as raw as the 1995 team that discovered Chrebet.  Only difference is Chrebet had a borderline HOF QB throwing to him and we have 3 borderline CFL QBs.

Damn, Q was a great #3 WR, and a good #2, and no one else on the team is even close.  

We don't even have a #3 WR.

So I guess cutting Decker was a mistake, huh?

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Tony MaC said:

This is outright depressing, forget our season I'm concerned about this man's career.

Let's just start with that . 

Once we get this kid's life all squared away, we have to remember that the Jets haven't played a single preseason game yet and not a single cut has been made yet . Plenty of football to play before the games count and rosters are set .

• Upvote 1