*OFFICIAL JETS V SAINTS GAME THREAD*

T0mShane

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Running the ball - so then go no backfield for the one pass?

Why not play action? help the kid out.

So far we have run 7 different running plays. Love the diversity. Sweep right , sweep left, OT right, OT left, draw, HB dive, quick trap, Great game plan. ?

Just now, kevinc855 said:

Everyone complains about petty not throwing enough and then when he does we see why that is the plan 

Yeah, Petty probably sucks, but I still don't see that... They put him in obvious passing situations wth a suspect at best Online and then we are shocked he doesn't look like Peyton Manning??

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

oh, no, it's too late now. You should have started before the game.

I’m not wasting a good beer on this......   I’m getting some stuff done while I listen on Sirius. 

Went to the gym, store, etc.   No more sitting in front for 3 hours to watch this poorly disciplined team. 

2 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Yeah, Petty probably sucks, but I still don't see that... They put him in obvious passing situations wth a suspect at best Online and then we are shocked he doesn't look like Peyton Manning??

I got your point but if you want to play in this league you are Gona have to make some 3rd down throws

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

I got your point but if you want to play in this league you are Gona have to make some 3rd down throws

Of course, but we are talking about a 4th round draft pick playing in about his 3rd NFL game over 3 years. As much as we want these guys to be robots, they aren't.

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

I’m not wasting a good beer on this......   I’m getting some stuff done while I listen on Sirius. 

Went to the gym, store, etc.   No more sitting in front for 3 hours to watch this poorly disciplined team. 

I wish I was strong enough to NOT watch the game when I know its on....even if I know its gonna be a blowout and they are gonna be shatty I still glue my ass to the screen and ignore my family for 3 hours to watch the massacre 

4 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Warranted tbqh.  

Anyone surprised Bowles won't let Petty throw much, i.e. run on 1st, run on 2nd, run, run, run, just wasn't paying attention. 

This is maximum Bowles'ism is action.

All you need to know about the Jets' CS is they're all wearing sweatshirts in a temperature controlled AirConditioned dome. 

And is Bowles styling with his beard or is he too lazy to shave.   

Bad enough they suck at their jobs, they could look the part.

Archived