*OFFICIAL JETS V SAINTS GAME THREAD*

T0mShane

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm watching the Jags game on the other TV in the man room and I'm watching Tevlin Smith do what Lee was suppose to be able to do and they took him in the 5th round.

I just watched S Aaron Colvin make a great play in coverage, found him the 6 round.  

I just watched OLB Ngakoue almost kill TJ Yates, they took him in the 3rd round.

And this one of the best D's I've ever seen.

Sure and the Jags have made so many great draft picks that have created so many successful seasons over the years. Oh wait. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What Bowles and the Jets coaches are doing to Bryce Petty right now is exactly what they would have done with Carson Wentz, btw.

10-7; BFD. WE KNOW HOW IT WILL END.

And neither this ownership nor the GM have done nor would have done anything to stop it. Small-minded stupid establish the run BS like it's 1975 has been a way for defense first coaches to almost look good, but it only gives you a higher floor with a lower ceiling. And it's been that way the entirety of the Johnson's tenure spare a few moments with Testaverde, Pennington and Favre. IF YOU CANNOT PASS EFFECTIVELY, YOU DIE. Yes, you can make the score look kinda okay with this establish the run crap, but it doesn't work long term. Too many things have to go right, too many plays to go the length of the field.Even when Ryan had the leading rushing attack in the NFL he only won 9 games. 

Archived