JN 2018 Mock Draft Team Selection

Lith

10 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

No problem.  I appreciate you guys handling this.  Not sure how I missed last year, but I ended up doing the one at the Hampur which I think you guys also ran. 

IIRC, the trades are this year's picks only - no player or future pick add-ons.  

Same here, I did one @ TheHampur but missed this one somehow

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Lith said:

Texans for @32EBoozer, please!

We are planning on starting the mock on Monday 3/26 -- after giving Free Agency a couple of weeks to play out.  Starting today, those who participated last year can select a team. If you are tagged below, please take an available team.  Starting next week, new players can sign up -- just want to make sure returning players have a chance to get in before we fill up.  3 teams have already been selected: @Dcat will have the Jets, @NYJetsVets91 has the Browns and I am taking the Packers.

@Beerfish, @heymangold @Integrity28 @j4jets @JiF@King P@Lupz27@Matt39 @New York Mick @Paradis @PepPep

@Sarge4Tide @section314 @T0mShane

If you want in this year, let us know and pick a team.  1st come 1st serve.  Just one team for now please.

Browns NYJetsVets91
Giants T0m Shane
Colts King P
Texans  
Broncos Beerfish
Jets Dcat
Buccaneers Matt39
Bears  
49ers  
Raiders  
Dolphins  
Bengals  
Redskins  
Packers Lith
Cardinals Paradis
Ravens  
Chargers  
Seahawks  
Cowboys  
Lions  
Bills New York Mick
Chiefs  
Rams  
Panthers  
Titans  
Falcons Sarge4Tide
Saints Integrity28
Steelers  
Jaguars JiF
Vikings  
Patriots  
Eagles  

New GMs (teams to be selected beginning Mar 12):

#27The Dominator

Stark

Thai Jet

Brick Tamlund

IndianaJet

Big O

Red Bearded Savage

16 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Texans for @32EBoozer, please!

9 hours ago, HessStation said:

In Raiders please. 

Both of you are in, but for now we are just allowing returning players from last year's mock to pick teams.  I think we still have one or two returning players to hear from before you select teams.

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

Both of you are in, but for now we are just allowing returning players from last year's mock to pick teams.  I think we still have one or two returning players to hear from before you select teams.

Lith,

I believe I was in last year.... or am I mistaking that with the other MB?

2 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Lith,

I believe I was in last year.... or am I mistaking that with the other MB?

I checked the GM list for last year -- you did the one at the Hampur, but you were not on the list for the one here..

1 hour ago, Lith said:

I have no clout having had to run one of these myself multiple times here? 

10 minutes ago, PepPep said:

I'd like the Texans or Niners

How about we put you down for the Niners.

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

You realize the Texans don’t have any early picks right? 

20 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

I'm still wonder how we are going to do trades. Are they ACTUAL trades or trades we can make ourselves. That could really mess everything up.

we do trades every year.  It's no big deal.  When you agree on a trade with another GM (you should communicate via PM or email) both you and your trade partner should send a PM with all the details to me, @Lith, and @NYJetsVets91, and we will swap the picks on the master spreadsheet.  Most people stay pretty true to the classic Draft Pick value charts that most NFL teams use as a reference.  

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

we do trades every year.  It's no big deal.  When you agree on a trade with another GM (you should communicate via PM or email) both you and your trade partner should send a PM with all the details to me, @Lith, and @NYJetsVets91, and we will swap the picks on the master spreadsheet.  Most people stay pretty true to the classic Draft Pick value charts that most NFL teams use as a reference.  

Thanks

As of now, we have heard from all but one returning player from last year.  @section314 - I will hold a spot for you for another week, but will begin to assign teams to other who want to join in this year.

@#27TheDominator : Ravens

@Stark Seahawks

@Thai Jet Patriots

@BrickTamland Titans

@BigO Rams

@32EBoozer Texans

@HawkeyeJet Bears

@jetsons @maury77 @IndianaJet

@Patriot Killa -- Please select another team (Ravens already taken)

Just now, Lith said:

As of now, we have heard from all but one returning player from last year.  @section314 - I will hold a spot for you for another week, but will begin to assign teams to other who want to join in this year.

@Stark Seahawks

@Thai Jet Patriots

@BrickTamland Titans

@BigO Rams

@32EBoozer Texans

@HawkeyeJet Bears

Thank you on behalf of Bill Beliprick.

4 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Since no one else has mentioned them I'll take the Pats when the time comes.

These people are brutal.  A double buttfumble when you are taking the one team nobody else wants.

3 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Hey what's with the " butt fumble" on picking the Pats?  SOMEBODY has to pick them. If you look I originally was gonna pick the Bills but my old friend Mick beat me to it. lol

sorry, you must be new to our mock.  All patriots picks get a butt fumble.  Its somewhere in the rules.   :cool:

3 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Hey what's with the " butt fumble" on picking the Pats?  SOMEBODY has to pick them. If you look I originally was gonna pick the Bills but my old friend Mick beat me to it. lol

duplicate

1 hour ago, Lith said:

@Stark Seahawks

@Thai Jet Patriots

@BrickTamland Titans

@BigO Rams

@32EBoozer Texans

@HawkeyeJet Bears

I'll take the Panthers (first choice) or the Chiefs if you're ready to start assigning teams to first-timers.  

Archived