How much better is our QB situation compared to last year?

Klecko73isGod

Just now, MDL_JET said:

The same over the hill veteran who doesn't win games, a QB with one leg who hasn't played a full game since 2015, and an unproven rookie with turnover problems. 

We're screwed. 

You're no fun. 

It's still light years better than last year. 

14 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

The same over the hill veteran who doesn't win games, a QB with one leg who hasn't played a full game since 2015, and an unproven rookie with turnover problems. 

We're screwed. 

This is tongue in cheek, right

38 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

2017 - Josh McCown, Bryce Petty, Christian Hackenberg

2018 - Josh McCown, Teddy freakin Bridgewater and holy crap we drafted Sam Darnold!

I mean, c'mon!

is that a real question?  the only way it's better is if darnold is qb from day one and bridgewater nets a 2nd rounder or better.

1 hour ago, MDL_JET said:

We're screwed. 

you really believe that darnold is namath #2? ( 70 int in first three years.. .i wonder if that is a record?) 

17 hours ago, Klecko73isGod said:

2017 - Josh McCown, Bryce Petty, Christian Hackenberg

2018 - Josh McCown, Teddy freakin Bridgewater and holy crap we drafted Sam Darnold!

I mean, c'mon!

Hell yeah so let’s trade bridge and force mccown to retire by putting him behind the worst OL in the league. Jets have proven with their DL mismanagement that they sure know how to make diarrhea out of lemonade.

This is the best group of QBs I can remember us ever having.

we have a stopgap vet who can play if we need

we have a vet who I still consider a prospect who has a high ceiling

we have a rookie prospect who may turn out to be something special(we'll see)

Let's just hope Teddy or Sam turn into a top QB w/ us.

3 hours ago, jgb said:

Hell yeah so let’s trade bridge and force mccown to retire by putting him behind the worst OL in the league. Jets have proven with their DL mismanagement that they sure know how to make diarrhea out of lemonade.

Now I know we are in good shape. 

Archived