Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Matthew007b said:

Here's over 100 fan submissions to Uni Watch..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65516705@N00/albums/72157674024485578/page1

Not sure if anyone posted about it but there's some good ideas in there (and off topic hope Kacy Rodgers is ok_ 

Screenshot_20181006-013626~2.png

If this isn't the new logo, I'm rioting, tbh.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/25/2018 at 9:40 AM, prime21 said:

These pics have been posted many times before but I was thinking.  The Jets will wear their color rush all green uniforms vs the Vikes.  This is the only time they will wear em this year.  So the pic below is not some surprise alternate uniform they will ear this year.  Why would two players post these pics with these unis a few months ago?  These have to be the new ones or very similar to them.  This allows the Jets to monitor fan reaction to them and take it from there.  

It's Tuesday and a slow morning.  :)

Dio-hpgWAAEYUpo.jpgDio-isPW0AEqbD_.jpg

I think our uni's are just fine as-is but, if we're going to switch, I think these are the ones I want.  That white stripe in the center of the helmet really improves the look.  And I love the shade of green.  Even though the road ones look like Michigan State, I still think they look sharp.

On 10/6/2018 at 1:29 AM, Matthew007b said:

Here's over 100 fan submissions to Uni Watch..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65516705@N00/albums/72157674024485578/page1

Not sure if anyone posted about it but there's some good ideas in there (and off topic hope Kacy Rodgers is ok_ 

I kind of like maybe 2 or 3 of them. The other 98 I despise astronomically. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

you know as time goes by.. I'm liking our uniforms more and more.  And looking at the fans entries ? ugh.. 

the only logo I miss is this one.. the rest can stay the same or change to kelly green or bring in some chrome or whatever.. but I like our general clean design.

5gtfjeljv9kf52bdv9otg3fhf.gif

new york jets.png

15034955_110831092732842_8018431627820531712_n.jpg

On 10/7/2018 at 10:57 PM, BROOKLYN JET said:

Hopefully those gray hats is the color they go with.

That grey green and white would be much nicer than black.

It’s been quite obvious to me how much gray is being pushed out there. Caps and shoes etc. I think gray with colour rush green is going to be at least an alternate and as long as we go white shoes I’m good with almost any uniform.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, nj meadowlands said:

44023641_10155647806696231_2060868090513

I believe they have used that shade of green for years.  A few years ago they changed the banner that runs along the wall separating the field from the seats and it had that shade of green in it so I'm not sure this is an indicator but it could be.

1 hour ago, nj meadowlands said:

UNI thread stand up!

The Jets are really not being subtle anymore about the fact that they're going to a brighter green next year. The SBIII banner they unveiled at halftime kinda sealed the deal, if you ask me.

With the SB III 50th anniversary logo it has mostly current green and the lighter green for "1968 championship team"

https://goo.gl/images/XVrpvA

2 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

I definitely think they are slapping us in the face with the lighter green shade in all of their ads and promos and stuff

Of course they are to sell more merchandise we currently have the best uniforms in the NFL they should leave them alone and worry more about winning a Super Bowl. 

Eric Allen tweeted in the preseason that it would be a completely new look, and hinted hard that would include a new logo. I do think we are getting a kelly or lime green, and I think there will be a black jersey like the QBs are wearing. I also think there will be some nod to our Titans uniforms as well with maybe some blue or gold in an alternate jersey. I think the core jerseys will be green and white, just with new green and a new logo, and there might be a black alternate and a Titans influenced alternate. I think they will use possibly white, grey and black facemasks depending on the uniform

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Eric Allen tweeted in the preseason that it would be a completely new look, and hinted hard that would include a new logo. I do think we are getting a kelly or lime green, and I think there will be a black jersey like the QBs are wearing. I also think there will be some nod to our Titans uniforms as well with maybe some blue or gold in an alternate jersey. I think the core jerseys will be green and white, just with new green and a new logo, and there might be a black alternate and a Titans influenced alternate. I think they will use possibly white, grey and black facemasks depending on the uniform

Gross

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

No titans colors.....the blue team in NY sucks.  They can keep the blue. 

I don't like it because I think it is going to look stupid, but the Yankees, Mets, Rangers, Islanders, Knicks all wear blue.  So did the Nets until they moved to Brooklyn and went to these strange 1930's black and white uniforms.  I think the only true New York team that didn't wear blue was the baseball Giants.

I'll admit I'm nervous about the new uniforms and our team trying to be "cool" with the next generation which is basically a bunch of idiots who sit on computers and play video games. 

I wouldn't mind this all that much maybe. But this would be as far as I'd want to go. 

image.png

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I don't like it because I think it is going to look stupid, but the Yankees, Mets, Rangers, Islanders, Knicks all wear blue.  So did the Nets until they moved to Brooklyn and went to these strange 1930's black and white uniforms.  I think the only true New York team that didn't wear blue was the baseball Giants.

Interesting point.  don't know if I've ever realized that before. 

That's a lot of the reason why the Jets should stay GREEN!! We were different than the rest of the city's teams. We are the bastard step child. I'd rather keep our uniqueness and win with our own brand like Jon Snow as opposed to trying to be like the true born stark children and wear the same colors a them!  

STAT GREEN JETS!!

image.png

17 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Interesting point.  don't know if I've ever realized that before. 

That's a lot of the reason why the Jets should stay GREEN!! We were different than the rest of the city's teams. We are the bastard step child. I'd rather keep our uniqueness and win with our own brand like Jon Snow as opposed to trying to be like the true born stark children and wear the same colors a them!  

STAT GREEN JETS!!

image.png

I would be shocked if green didn't remain our primary color