Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Chrome. I thought chrome would be introduced 

I doubt that much chrome could be allowed. The glare from the sun or lights would be insanely distracting. People would go blind for gods sake.

Plus is flat out ugly. Could you imagine all of the reflections of people middle fingers in all
The official nfl pics?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, Barton said:

Real franchises dont change their logos multiple times. 

I agree with you, and it bothers me that we are one that has, and is doing it again. I admit I preferred the 80's helmet logo, and I'd like to see it on a white helmet with white facemask. However, I think the uniforms we have now are the best in the league and I wish they would leave them be. Sometimes the change works though, and can right a wrong looking uniform like when the Giants went to their new "retro" uniforms a few years ago. I hate to admit it, but they knocked it out of the park. I'm hoping we can pull off a similar old school makeover. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Except... the Patriots? 

Eagles? Vikings? Rams? Broncos? Seattle? Miami? 

And for the not so great teams, Buffalo, Detroit, Bucs....?

Basically every team not the Steelers, Giants, Raiders, and Cowboys. Every other team has alteres or outright completely changed their logos over the years.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Eagles? Vikings? Rams? Broncos? Seattle? Miami? 

And for the not so great teams, Buffalo, Detroit, Bucs....?

Basically every team not the Steelers, Giants, Raiders, and Cowboys. Every other team has alteres or outright completely changed their logos over the years.

The Giants changed in the 70’s (?) and reverted in the 90’s (?). Don’t know exact decades. The greatest Giants teams were in the era of the “GIANTS” written on the helmet era. Thats like if the greatest Jets team wore the Kelly Green and Colored Helmets before we reverted back.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sourceworx said:

This is the color rush helmet they're going to wear this week. This is the only way that green chrome will look cool.

44250819_10155653961891231_1117316646629

These helmets are hot. The green chrome is Kelly green and it makes a huge difference 

1 hour ago, Vader said:

These helmets are hot. The green chrome is Kelly green and it makes a huge difference 

Whenever I see Kelly green I see losers.  I know we won the SB in that color but from 1970-1997 we didn't do much else and were terrible in many seasons.  When I see that lighter green I see the kotite teams, we haven't been good in a while but I associate the darker green with success- 1998, 2009, 2010 and all the other plays playoff apps.

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Larz said:

Jets just posted on insta about 

A bold new design for the modern Jets, it's going to be a dramatic change 

It's not looking like a minor tweek or change to Kelly Green 

Fingers crossed lol 

It's about 60-40. Either we're all going to hate it and start crying on the spot or "shut up and take my money". 

I know where my money is...

31 minutes ago, Larz said:

Fingers crossed lol 

Yeah, that video is about as concrete advice you can get that it's a full overhaul.

Eric Allen mentioned(again) something in Twitter the other day about the black practice jerseys and how awesome they looked.  I think a switch to black and green is part of the overhaul.

39 minutes ago, Larz said:

Fingers crossed lol 

I saw that also. Not gonna lie, what I heard makes me leery, not excited.

• Sympathy 1