Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

31 minutes ago, jetsons said:

For such a minor change I wouldn't waste my money.

I agree but many would. Few years ago, I posted a picture of me and my dad at a tailgate wearing Namath jerseys and was flamed because the jersey wasn't "authentic for Joe Willie's playing days."

Some people really, really care about this stuff.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

What other uniforms did they do is there a picture with all of them?

Off the top of my head, Cleveland, Miami, Tampa Bay, Tennessee. None of them ended up being drastic revamps, but they were all underwhelming at best. 

But we'll see. Maybe they surprise us next month.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

So by the looks of it, we are keeping the same logo. I thought / was hoping we were getting new logos / brand / uniforms.

They have already confirmed there will be a new logo, so the one in the image does not represent our new logo. Do we really think they would show the new logo in a teaser video for all to see?

• Upvote 1

Costello: The Jets announced they would unveil their new uniforms on April 4. I spoke with two people who have seen them. One said they reminded them of the Eagles’ uniforms. Another said one of the alternate uniforms has black as the predominant color.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Jerseys are uncomfortable to wear, make you look like a man-child, and you’re wearing another man’s name across your back. Jersey-wearers are odd birds and the fact that this thread is highly trafficked is odd. 

I agree that people who buy and wear jerseys are strange folk.  On the other hand, I am very interested in logo and uniform design.  

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Costello: The Jets announced they would unveil their new uniforms on April 4. I spoke with two people who have seen them. One said they reminded them of the Eagles’ uniforms. Another said one of the alternate uniforms has black as the predominant color.

Comes back to this.  The only one that everyone says looks like the Eagles' unis.  Maybe an early mock since it doesn't have the new wing "triangle" anywhere on it? Everything they've shown could also be a smokescreen.

F42E1AE2-32D4-4668-9613-C8452CCBF881.jpeg

BC5CBEDA-795E-4C3C-B627-A7B3F20F5194.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Comes back to this.  The only one that everyone says looks like the Eagles' unis.  Maybe an early mock since it doesn't have the new wing "triangle" anywhere on it? Everything they've shown could also be a smokescreen.

no

43 minutes ago, UpperDecker317 said:

They have already confirmed there will be a new logo, so the one in the image does not represent our new logo. Do we really think they would show the new logo in a teaser video for all to see?

Didn’t know that was confirmed. Thank God, our current logo sucks

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Found this mockup with the streak elsewhere.

D8E41390-DD2B-41A8-9B2D-55858EF20AB1.jpeg

Below was buried in a Costello story. Maybe it was already posted here, but I have no use for going through this thread:

6. The Jets announced they would unveil their new uniforms on April 4. I spoke with two people who have seen them. One said they reminded them of the Eagles’ uniforms. Another said one of the alternate uniforms has black as the predominant color.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Jerseys are uncomfortable to wear, make you look like a man-child, and you’re wearing another man’s name across your back. Jersey-wearers are odd birds and the fact that this thread is highly trafficked is odd. 

I go to games in suits like Paul Brown, Vince Lombardi and Tom Landry. 

Id kill to see you in a Don Shula 70s era leisure suit. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We play like a CFL and XFL team might as well dress like one, I find it hard to believe the NY Jets can even screw a uniform change up. 

There are almost 3,500 posts in a thread about new uniforms. The Jets did not screw up anything, they did precisely what they were hoping to.

Like leading lemmings to a cliff.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Scott Dierking said:

There are almost 3,500 posts in a thread about new uniforms. The Jets did not screw up anything, they did precisely what they were hoping to.

Like leading lemmings to a cliff.

You’re aware the lemmings die in this analogy yes 

I bet the people at the Jets Org. are in fact reading this (or some other forums version of this) thread and laughing their collective asses off at all the baseless B.S. speculation and photoshopping.

This is exactly what their Marketing Dept. wanted, fans all obsessive over the new designs.  Hype.  Likely to be followed by sales and more sales of whatever likely poobag of garrish design the new gear is.  

I admit, I'm as sheeple on this as all of you.  I'll probably buy the poobag crap as soon as I can too.

But just looking at this thread, it's pretty damn funny, I have to admit.

By the way, what page # are we up to, can someone post a large image, preferably in a comedic way, to illustrate the page number for us all? Thanks!

1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

Below was buried in a Costello story. Maybe it was already posted here, but I have no use for going through this thread:

6. The Jets announced they would unveil their new uniforms on April 4. I spoke with two people who have seen them. One said they reminded them of the Eagles’ uniforms. Another said one of the alternate uniforms has black as the predominant color.

This blows.

• Upvote 1