A Happy Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to You All

Warfish

Best wishes, good tidings, and honest well wishes to you all tonight and tomorrow.

I hope you're all able to be with your loved ones, your families, friends and significant others, the people you love and the people who love you.

I hope each of you has a happy, safe and Merry Christmas.

Sláinte! Na zdrowie!

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Sitting at bonefish grill with my family right now feasting! 

Merry Christmas to you brother and to all of you !!!

How many orders of Bang Bang Shrimp? 4-6?  

Merry Christmas big guy. 

Merry Christmas to everyone.  

Merry Christmas to everyone. I’m hoping you Get all you wish for.  I just got home from a hours long traditional Italian Christmas Eve dinner, the Feast of the Seven Fishes. Exactly what it sounds like, followed by tons of desserts, then presents. Tomorrow a nice anti pasta and lasagna, some fried cutlets and tons of sides and more desserts. Then I pack up the car and drive back down to Myrtle Beach, my 5 week New York holiday season visit comes to an end. Joining this site September 1 was a really good move on my part, I’ve enjoyed talking Jets football with all of you, and hope to do so for a long time. One more game, and we go into a New Year and one of the most important off seasons I can remember in my 50 years of rooting for this team. Can’t Wait!

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Merry Christmas EVERYONE best bunch of NY Jets fans anyone could ask for, even you @T0mShane

Miraculously everyone listened to me and bought me 0 Jets merchandise. 

I also asked for no merchandise since they are changing their design in the Spring, I'll get some of the new stuff then!

(though I did get a nice vineyard vines Jets long sleeve shirt)

9 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I also asked for no merchandise since they are changing their design in the Spring, I'll get some of the new stuff then!

(though I did get a nice vineyard vines Jets long sleeve shirt)

I have enough merchandise nothing to do with the new and improved design coming our way. 

If its ugly i'm ok I have an abundance stock of old stuff or I will hit up E-bay. 

19 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Merry Christmas to everyone. I’m hoping you Get all you wish for.  I just got home from a hours long traditional Italian Christmas Eve dinner, the Feast of the Seven Fishes. Exactly what it sounds like, followed by tons of desserts, then presents. Tomorrow a nice anti pasta and lasagna, some fried cutlets and tons of sides and more desserts. Then I pack up the car and drive back down to Myrtle Beach, my 5 week New York holiday season visit comes to an end. Joining this site September 1 was a really good move on my part, I’ve enjoyed talking Jets football with all of you, and hope to do so for a long time. One more game, and we go into a New Year and one of the most important off seasons I can remember in my 50 years of rooting for this team. Can’t Wait!

OMG are we related?

7 fishes (all cold and stale because they are served way after they are made) , bad home made wine, Dyker Heights Lights, a ridiculous amount of presents for each kid for Xmas eve (only to get a ridiculous more on Xmas), no music, no sports, a family that thinks we are weird because we go to football games instead of having spaghetti-with-a-clams on Sundays, everyone screaming at each other … 37 years of that  ... yeesh

Meanwhile, I too am glad have found this board after those which I frequented imploded. I have been entertained and educated by you folks all year and look forward to more in '19

Happy Holidays All !

2 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

OMG are we related?

7 fishes (all cold and stale because they are served way after they are made) , bad home made wine, Dyker Heights Lights, a ridiculous amount of presents for each kid for Xmas eve (only to get a ridiculous more on Xmas), no music, no sports, a family that thinks we are weird because we go to football games instead of having spaghetti-with-a-clams on Sundays, everyone screaming at each other … 37 years of that  ... yeesh

Meanwhile, I too am glad have found this board after those which I frequented imploded. I have been entertained and educated by you folks all year and look forward to more in '19

Happy Holidays All !

Remember a week or two ago I told you I felt like we were brothers from another mother when I read some of your posts? Our families sound exactly alike! ? 

Archived