Jetlife33

Jets 2019 opponents Home/away set

Rate this topic

17 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Jets \ Browns is going to be a national game, Monday night football maybe?

Darnold \ Baker. The future is here.

MacDaddy better get us some talent or we are going to get Sam "showed up" on National prime time TV!!

That would suck!!

2 minutes ago, Tony MaC said:

wow, no games on the west coast at all. The furthest west they go is Cinci. That's crazy.

In 2015 we played the Giants as the "road" team, which gave the Jets 9 games at MetLife. Remember one of our road games in 2015 was @ Dolphins in London, and we beat the Dolphins in what turned out to be Joe Philbins last game as the Dolphins head coach. I'd rather play one of our road game in London, because it's a neutral site. Watch the 2019 season be the opposite. We play the Giants at home and then one of the AFC East division games meant for MetLife will go to London. 7 games at MetLife and 9 games traveling.

8 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

In 2015 we played the Giants as the "road" team, which gave the Jets 9 games at MetLife. Remember one of our road games in 2015 was @ Dolphins in London, and we beat the Dolphins in what turned out to be Joe Philbins last game as the Dolphins head coach. I'd rather play one of our road game in London, because it's a neutral site. Watch the 2019 season be the opposite. We play the Giants at home and then one of the AFC East division games meant for MetLife will go to London. 7 games at MetLife and 9 games traveling.

Won't be any AFC East games in London. 

Home teams for international games (4x London, 1x Mexico) already announced as; 

Jags

Chargers

Raiders

Rams

Bucs

So Jags is the only possible game for Jets over here

17 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I hung out with him when I was there, "living" for four months. Really good guy.

I met him as well years ago.  Dont share your impression of him.

23 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

You should set up the board gathering in London this year.

Yes! Get yourselves over here (assuming of course are playing in London!)

57 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

I’m looking at the eagles game at Lincoln financial, short drive good stadium and team. 

I will be there as well. I’m only an hour from the linc. Let’s meet up we may need backup lol

3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I still can’t believe you came that far. Such a crappy/windy day. 

I think I've only just thawed out! 

Result aside(!) had a brilliant day to be fair, weather is crappy here too, used to it. 

4 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Road trip heaven next year : 

Driving Times from the Meadowlands :

Phil 1'34"

Balt 3'01"

Wash 3'33"

NE  3'40"

Buff  6'02"

Cinc 9'59"

Jax 14'02"

Mia 19'03"

thanx !.. but i'd rather...

170927-delta-plane-nyc-njs-937a_b7d08312

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Jacksonville is a sandy sh*thole.

Lived there for 7 months a few years back. The beach is great. The city itself is a big hole in the ground made up of strip malls. No character or charm whatsoever. And it’s got a backward racist mentality that permeates throughout. Couldn’t wait to get the hell outa there.

I wouldn’t mind a game in Mexico because I would definitely go, but no one here cares about the Jets. It’s Patriots, Raiders, Dallas, Seattle, and Packers country. I literally see public busses with giant Patriots’ logos on the rear window. 

2 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

You should set up the board gathering in London this year.

Our editor Glenn Naughton lives over there now. He retired from the Air Force and moved over there. He runs the content side of things for JetNation.

If the Jets are definitely over there we plan on setting some things up. I really hope to be able to make this trip myself.

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Our editor Glenn Naughton lives over there now. He retired from the Air Force and moved over there. He runs the content side of things for JetNation.

If the Jets are definitely over there we plan on setting some things up. I really hope to be able to make this trip myself.

I was kidding but that’s good to know. @morny would be all over that. 

2 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Wow. So should I go to the Redskins game in Maryland or the Baltimore game in Maryland. Maybe both? Anyone have any experience at either. 

Been to both and enjoyed the Ravens game much more, both in terms of atmosphere and convenience.  The stadium is downtown, next to Camden Yards and you can walk to the inner harbor with a bunch of hotels nearby.  Redskins experience was a pain in the ass, getting bused from some municipal lot to the stadium and staying at a hotel on the side of the highway.

* Jets lost both games

2 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Wow. So should I go to the Redskins game in Maryland or the Baltimore game in Maryland. Maybe both? Anyone have any experience at either. 

Definitely Baltimore. Beautiful stadium and lots of great places to go before/after the game.

Of course we lost......

not sure how some folks saying the schedule is "not that bad" clearly we dont know who the jets will get in the off season  as far as players go so things can change but I see 3-5 wins max and that  is assuming we can split with the bills and the fins

40 minutes ago, kmnj said:

not sure how some folks saying the schedule is "not that bad" clearly we dont know who the jets will get in the off season  as far as players go so things can change but I see 3-5 wins max and that  is assuming we can split with the bills and the fins

Yeah way too early for that! What QB’s scare you? Brady and a healthy wentz? Anybody else is very beatable if we’re able to field a stronger football team. 10 games next year will be against teams who finished below .500 the year before.