Jetlife33

Jets 2019 opponents Home/away set

Looks like my wife and I will be heading to Jacksonville next year!  Fun city and a short drive for us!

Happy to see we’re home vs Oakland, Pittsburgh and Dallas. Ravens in Baltimore are always tough. Jets have never beaten the eagles. Not a bad schedule though. What qb’s scare you outside of Brady and wentz if healthy?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Jacksonville is a sandy sh*thole.

Don't tell @JiF

He thinks that nuclear waste site is some kind of southern mecca.

• Upvote 1

Just now, JetFreak89 said:

Lots of short away trips due to playing the NFC East...Baltimore, DC, Philly....no west coast trips at all. Rest/travel is no excuse for whoever the next HC will be. 

What’s the furthest west they go? Cincinnati? Lol I ageee not bad at all. No excuses. 

• Upvote 1

Last time we played the NFC East and NFC North we won 10 games in Todd Bowles first season as head coach in 2015. The NFC East is pretty much garbage, but the AFC North will be tough next year. We get Baker Mayfield vs Sam Darnold II at MetLife. I bet that is a Sunday Night game in week one.

• Upvote 2
  • Butt Fumble 1

If jets sign Leveon bell, Steelers at home would be quite the game. Rematch at home with baker and the browns a good one too. Of course giants always a big game. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

What’s the furthest west they go? Cincinnati? Lol I ageee not bad at all. No excuses. 

Just think that Jaguar game will be in London 

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Jets \ Browns is going to be a national game, Monday night football maybe?

Darnold \ Baker. The future is here.

You should set up the board gathering in London this year.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I’d bet week 1 MNF when they play two prime time games   

14 minutes ago, Pac said:

Don't tell @JiF

He thinks that nuclear waste site is some kind of southern mecca.

I hung out with him when I was there, "living" for four months. Really good guy.

11 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Lots of short away trips due to playing the NFC East...Baltimore, DC, Philly....no west coast trips at all. Rest/travel is no excuse for whoever the next HC will be. 

In 2020 the Jets are at LA Chargers, LA Rams and the Seahawks...so they'll make up for it.

They should just schedule a back to back for them in LA....I think the new stadium will be open by then....road trip?

• Upvote 1

If it’s early in season I definitely want to do Baltimore.  Saw the Jets in Cincy in 2013 and the fans were jerks.  

Went to a Redskins game once and awful to get out of the parking lots.  

Jets with a new head coach, Sam Darnold in year 2 and with some of these opponents SHOULD get a Sunday night game. When’s the last time that happened? 

15 minutes ago, Drums said:

5 - 11

fixed ^ ^ 

😢

11 minutes ago, Tony MaC said:

wow, no games on the west coast at all. The furthest west they go is Cinci. That's crazy.

We can pretend the Louisiana purchase never happened! 

• Upvote 1

Wow. So should I go to the Redskins game in Maryland or the Baltimore game in Maryland. Maybe both? Anyone have any experience at either. 

• Butt Fumble 1

17 minutes ago, Maxman said:

MacDaddy better get us some talent or we are going to get Sam "showed up" on National prime time TV!!

That would suck!!

2 minutes ago, Tony MaC said:

wow, no games on the west coast at all. The furthest west they go is Cinci. That's crazy.

In 2015 we played the Giants as the "road" team, which gave the Jets 9 games at MetLife. Remember one of our road games in 2015 was @ Dolphins in London, and we beat the Dolphins in what turned out to be Joe Philbins last game as the Dolphins head coach. I'd rather play one of our road game in London, because it's a neutral site. Watch the 2019 season be the opposite. We play the Giants at home and then one of the AFC East division games meant for MetLife will go to London. 7 games at MetLife and 9 games traveling.

• Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I like the Home slate!

Giants/Dallas/Steelers/Oakland/Cleveland

3 w's..

😪

8 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

In 2015 we played the Giants as the "road" team, which gave the Jets 9 games at MetLife. Remember one of our road games in 2015 was @ Dolphins in London, and we beat the Dolphins in what turned out to be Joe Philbins last game as the Dolphins head coach. I'd rather play one of our road game in London, because it's a neutral site. Watch the 2019 season be the opposite. We play the Giants at home and then one of the AFC East division games meant for MetLife will go to London. 7 games at MetLife and 9 games traveling.

Won't be any AFC East games in London. 

Home teams for international games (4x London, 1x Mexico) already announced as; 

Jags

Chargers

Raiders

Rams

Bucs

So Jags is the only possible game for Jets over here

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I hung out with him when I was there, "living" for four months. Really good guy.

I met him as well years ago.  Dont share your impression of him.