Antonio Brown and Ben Roethlisberger come to blows

Matt39

Just now, sourceworx said:

Only the Jets.

Oh wait....

Jamal Adams states the obvious that this teams needs better players and half the clowns on this forum have a mental breakdown.  You have guys like AB/Odell on "historic" franchises and realize the modern players are not like Dick Butkus. Every team has one or 2 head cases. If you don't, you likely have zero talent. 

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Jamal Adams states the obvious that this teams needs better players and half the clowns on this forum have a mental breakdown.  You have guys like AB/Odell on "historic" franchises and realize the modern players are not like Dick Butkus. Every team has one or 2 head cases. If you don't, you likely have zero talent. 

Who are the modern players on New England?

24 minutes ago, BleedinGreenNC said:

Trade for this beast!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Maccagnan get on the phone and see what it takes to acquire Antonio Brown. 

If a team does trade for Brown, they will acquire the three years remaining on his contract at an average annual salary of $17 million.

I'm glad the Steelers didn't make the playoffs - or didn't you get the memo.
I could care less if they made the playoffs or not but considering all the BS this year they were able to remain competitive unlike the Jets. The point is there isn't always a 100% happy locker room to play well on Sundays!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Hey what you sayin? We got Big bad mouth Jamaal Adams!

Archived