What the hell? Check Out This Tweet About Bieniemy

BroadwayRay

29 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I'm sure it's ok you say that here since it was ok for @TomShane to disparage Catholics in a grotesque way. But don't ever and I mean ever say "fact" in multiple posts. You'll get threatened with a ban.

You know how you will know when we want your help moderating the board?

You will get a note from me saying, "hey can you help us moderate the board?"

You didn't get that note today, so thanks but no thanks. We are doing the best we can, we already banned this guy. 

38 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Are you ******* kidding with this!

He went out of his way to love your post. I tried to be nice and just restrict his posting access. It was a courtesy that I was extending to a friend. That's how I am paid back. Ok, full ban it is I made a bad assumption that just taking away your ability to post would be enough.

2 hours ago, BroadwayRay said:

If this is true, and Google says the DUI and assault things are true, how the hell has it not been mentioned by the rest of the media during this HC search? Moreover, if it's true, why the hell is he getting interviews?

Liberal Media

10 minutes ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

wow, didnt patricia have incidents too before getting the gig in detroit? its crazy these guys get job interviews. pretty hypocritical if u ask me by the nfl

Not really they are humans that make mistakes. They correct them and move on

I’m glad I didn’t grow up with social media lest I’d be unemployable—people can grow and improve as human beings. Just tired of everything devolving into a dredging of someone’s entire life. The Internet means you have to constantly justify the entirety of your existence at any given moment. Forgive and forget no longer exists.

25 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Okay.  I just removed every post that even quoted that stupid post.  Ban is in place.  Let's just NOT do that again please.  I think I got carpal tunnel just from hiding all the quotes.

Clean this filth up once and for all and ban JetFap80. He almost got the whole website shutdown with his toxic masculinity. 

Archived