JAMAL Takes him down!

prime21

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was all for the camera honestly.

Nobody is watching pro bowl footage, so what better way to spice things up (WWE style) than have Adam's toss the fragile mascot around.  

It's a big fat fail by the Pro Bowl executives if this was all for show because more people are discussing this topic than actual game coming up. 

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

There comes a time in every man’s life when tripping over something and falling down becomes a catastrophic medical event and that’s when you become old. Players don’t retire because that can’t run or jump anymore; they retire because the act of getting tackled by a 23 year-old athlete automatically puts you in traction and that change happens within a two month period after you turn 32 years old.

I have to stretch before getting up in the morning to take a leak 

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

My thought, too. I thought this was some agreed upon thing, but the fact that he jacked an unsuspecting drama major at the f***king Pro Bowl *walkthrough* is Peak Jamal, when you think about it. 

Wait, your trolling is thought out?

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

There comes a time in every man’s life when tripping over something and falling down becomes a catastrophic medical event and that’s when you become old. Players don’t retire because that can’t run or jump anymore; they retire because the act of getting tackled by a 23 year-old athlete automatically puts you in traction and that change happens within a two month period after you turn 32 years old.

What ya say sonny?

George Blanda is the sole reason Brady will play until he’s 50. Brady has a unquenchable desire to break every QB record that stands. Even playing longer than anyone else. 

First, that was a great tackle

Second, glad it had a happy ending

Third, not to get too legal, but if Pat the Patriot had been hurt, any lawsuit against Adams would have likely been dismissed.  The mascot's injuries would have solely been for medical coverage and since the injury happened why the mascot was working, his injuries would've been covered by worker's compensation. Only when the cost of his injuries would be greater than worker's compensation coverage would the person causing the injury have to pay.

That's essentially why football players can't sue each other for injuries suffered during a game.

3 minutes ago, SMC said:

Third, not to get too legal, but if Pat the Patriot had been hurt, any lawsuit against Adams would have likely been dismissed.  The mascot's injuries would have solely been for medical coverage and since the injury happened why the mascot was working, his injuries would've been covered by worker's compensation. Only when the cost of his injuries would be greater than worker's compensation coverage would the person causing the injury have to pay.

That's essentially why football players can't sue each other for injuries suffered during a game.

Assumption of the risk is why football players can’t sue each other.

4 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

The sports media has been so inaccurate lately. You would think that accurate news was being reported. My original concern about the situation was based on the hospital situation being true and the NFL being unhappy with Jamal per ProFootballTalk. It’s all horsesh*t anymore. 

If sports can’t even be reported accurately, then it’s  very telling of how our actual news gets reported

8 hours ago, Nixhead said:

You are so fukin right. Pussified! Especially the schools. I remember getting pounded in the face by a hard rubber ball playing dodgeball. Nowadays it’s pussyball. All different rules. If that guy is on the playing field and joking around in his pussyass costume he is open game for getting tackled. Maybe not a hard ass tackle but Jamal didn’t kill him. He needs to turn in his uniform! 

You can make whatever points you want to make, I just need you to do it without all the cursing.

And before I get blamed for being p.c. I don't care if people curse. But the ad networks are dropping us for this stuff. So file it under we have to pay the bills. :)

Thanks.

25 minutes ago, SMC said:

EB48B283-34F3-4729-9235-8BCFD3ECB9EF.gif

Are you in middle school or something?
the guy got hit hard. Didnt see it coming and got launched off his feet and bodyslammed onto his back with jamal landing right on him. The guy isnt an athlete hes a middle aged dad.
yes, it was NOT cool. And yes, get the f off my lawn. Grow up

I’m 32... body slammed? He jumped very cautiously on his back. Granted the guy might be frail in the suit but body slammed? You never had an older brother cousins or anything did ya. I’m a middle aged dad and it would take a lot more than what Jamal did to send me to the hospital lol I’m just being real with you. You’re taking the very soft approach as is the mascot. Granted, he may have been frail and it actually hurt him, but to say he “body slammed him” is fallacy to the tenth degree. The guy got up and jumped on him after grow up? Don’t take shots at me because you sound softer than the mascot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you in middle school or something?
the guy got hit hard. Didnt see it coming and got launched off his feet and bodyslammed onto his back with jamal landing right on him. The guy isnt an athlete hes a middle aged dad.
yes, it was NOT cool. And yes, get the f off my lawn. Grow up

cb322bb956cfa48de856c941cff9900a.jpg

Is that you skip!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Don’t know don’t even ******* care what this is about. **** the NFL **** the Jets **** my life

I’m very confused. First I heard it was serious, then that it was nothing, then serious again. The misinformation in football news is crazy. I’ll just sit back and reserve judgement since I’m honestly just confused.

I should know better than to listen to ANYTHING until it’s official. I heard the other day about Leo leaving his car in a ditch/DUI speculation but I’m 100% sure it’s BS since it was from Incarcerated Boob. It’s just crazy how much BS is out there. 

17 hours ago, Nixhead said:

You are so fukin right. Pussified! Especially the schools. I remember getting pounded in the face by a hard rubber ball playing dodgeball. Nowadays it’s pussyball. All different rules. If that guy is on the playing field and joking around in his pussyass costume he is open game for getting tackled. Maybe not a hard ass tackle but Jamal didn’t kill him. He needs to turn in his uniform! 

Maybe they need to get their mascot on the TB12 method or whatever juice Julian Edleman is taking.

So let me get this straight, some of you think that Jamal got out of his mind mad *at a mascot*, and then blind sided him and pile-drived him to the ground, trying to kill him??

I don't think it was particularly funny - mainly because it looked *too* real, at least from that angle - but you people are maroons...

4 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

If the guy isn't hurt and doesn't sue him I think it's GREAT.

Nfl can step in too, fine or even suspend him. I love Jamal on the field, but the kid is a showboat off.. can’t wait until Greg Williams makes him even better on the field, and makes him stfu on Twitter, ect..  

7 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Nfl can step in too, fine or even suspend him. I love Jamal on the field, but the kid is a showboat off.. can’t wait until Greg Williams makes him even better on the field, and makes him stfu on Twitter, ect..  

ZERO chance he is suspended by the NFL.  

13 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

The whole thing was probably staged as a goof. When Adams realized there were pathetic losers like the local media and half the posters in this forum that would lose their sh!t if it turned out this was a serious incident and the mascot was near death he decided to troll everyone. It's pretty pathetic many of you, even after finding out it was a joke, are still acting like this is more proof that Adams is nothing but a box safety. 

Adams owns the SOJFs and you guys don't even know it. 

SOJJ. Adams is a tool. Good player but still a tool. If you think he's got some kind of plan to troll people you're giving him too much credit. A player with 2 years under his belt who can't cover should be working on that instead of talking smack on Twitter. He is his worst enemy and it will eventually be his downfall if he doesn't wake up. Guys a putz.

2 hours ago, thshadow said:

So let me get this straight, some of you think that Jamal got out of his mind mad *at a mascot*, and then blind sided him and pile-drived him to the ground, trying to kill him??

I don't think it was particularly funny - mainly because it looked *too* real, at least from that angle - but you people are maroons...

No. We think Adams ego is eventually going to lead to something serious. This is just evidence of that.

7 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

No. We think Adams ego is eventually going to lead to something serious. This is just evidence of that.

Why Greg Williams is even more important. Todd Bowles was a terrible Coach, and extremely weak on discipline. Greg Williams is a much better coach and will put these prima donnas in their place, make them good disciplined soldiers, which makes players better. Jamal is young and immature, and this is perfect time for Williams to make a man out of him. We want wins on the field, not punk laughs from watching our player blind side some nerd in a costume

People working at a job do not have an expectation of being physically manipulated - whether tackled or otherwise - by other employees unless such activities are noted and consented to in an employment contract.  I imagine that this even holds true in the NFL for employees not designated as players.  No employee who has not consented should have to risk injury over flagrant nonsense like this - yes, even in the NFL.Adams' intent to not harm the employee is irrelevant.   This could certainly be a worker's comp lawsuit or perhaps a personal injury lawsuit.  The NFL should absolutely not want incidents like this to occur.  

12 minutes ago, teptep said:

People working at a job do not have an expectation of being physically manipulated - whether tackled or otherwise - by other employees unless such activities are noted and consented to in an employment contract.  I imagine that this even holds true in the NFL for employees not designated as players.  No employee who has not consented should have to risk injury over flagrant nonsense like this - yes, even in the NFL.Adams' intent to not harm the employee is irrelevant.   This could certainly be a worker's comp lawsuit or perhaps a personal injury lawsuit.  The NFL should absolutely not want incidents like this to occur.  

Why fine and suspension is very possible.. Jamal making jokes about nfl not happy with him, blowing up his phone certainly increases that chance significantly. It all comes down to the mascot. Is he hurt ? When the nfl asks him his take, will weigh very heavily on what they do with Jamal. If he says “ it was just a joke I’m fine” Jamal is fine. If he says the opposite to nfl Jamal May miss some games.. 

I'm a Jamal fan and love debating with the "haters".  I respect the debate and I don't mind throwing them a bone here and there.  With that said, here ya go....

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the Leader Of Men!

2 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

SOJJ. Adams is a tool. Good player but still a tool. If you think he's got some kind of plan to troll people you're giving him too much credit. A player with 2 years under his belt who can't cover should be working on that instead of talking smack on Twitter. He is his worst enemy and it will eventually be his downfall if he doesn't wake up. Guys a putz.

You must be a lot of fun at parties. 

Archived