Paradis signs with Carolina

Team archer

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Wow!

Mac is garbage ! Seriously can’t believe how inept someone can be

I like how you blame Macc. Paradis didn’t want to come to NY. Burr agreed then changed his mind which was a scumbag thing to do

4 minutes ago, choon328 said:

If Macc loses Bell should be fired on the spot. No exceptions. O told you all he has no balls does not have the ability to close deals. He gave Mosley $5 million more per year than he is worth and thats the only reason he signed. What a cluster ****

Some fans idea of closing a deal is out of the Godfather or at the very least threaten to kill his family if he doesn't sign..LOL

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I’m doing everything I can not to be “blocked” by whofans because I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night dealing with such horror. 

But dont you agree there is too much jumping the gun and negativity. I wish fans could be happy and realize its only a game

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

But dont you agree there is too much jumping the gun and negativity. I wish fans could be happy and realize its only a game

NY couldn't even keep the Giants and Dodgers at home yet some fans don't understand not everyone loves NY.. I was born there lived there for most of my life but you couldn't pay me to live there again..

So much for Ginger Snaps...

I'm really trying to figure this one out on different levels. Did we just hype a guy who wasn't all that coveted by the Jets and others? Or did Mac whiff? Or was it not to be no matter how much they wanted to pay him cause he just didn't want to be in NY/NJ?

You know what, I'm going with all of the above. He was a short term answer at a need spot either way, I'm not happy. I would have called this offseason a success with literally just him and one weapon. Stings way worse than Barr flaking out on us because there are other options for them at pass rusher now or in the draft. Now we've got nothing left at a pivotal position.

Archived