Human trafficker Bob Kraft to skate in most entitled rich guy Patriots way ever

T0mShane

7 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

Huh? So prostitution is OK? Please, just because the women may or may not have been there against their will, doesn't mean that prostitution is OK. It makes it less of a crime, but a crime just the same.

To my knowledge is not usual to imprison someone for going to a house of ill repute unless underage women are involved.  The women here are both above 40.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/19/2019 at 1:56 PM, sourceworx said:

So as long as he admits that he would have been found guilty, they'll let him walk?

Only Florida....

Happens everywhere.  First offense on a misdemeanor, you plead guilty, pay fines and get a suspended sentence.  Keep out of trouble for a year, and you are home free.  If the probation officers in your county are busy keeping track of real criminals, they might never call you in for meeting and piss test. 

P.S.  Human trafficking is what they all claim, because they overstayed their visas.  Fighting Human Trafficking is a great way to set up a scam charity, accept donations, then use the donations to travel to sleazy locals and sample the trafficked locals, or so it is alleged.

16 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

There were rumors (I think from Shefter) that there were bigger names also involved.  Who knows if some of those names were in politics and those people had the whole thing quashed.  

15 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I'm not saying you're wrong, but just so you know, Shefter caught a lot of heat for that statement, and later walked it back on air. 

the bigger names were heads of banks other billionaire types not more famous than Kraft but maybe richer. there were no Tiger Woods level more famous johns picked up 

10 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

For what it's worth I'm pretty sure IceT was not in any predator movie. Are you thinking of Bill Duke or Carl Weathers ?

these were two thoughts that got typed up by a maniac (1- Ice cube the Predator not Ice T) and (2- the arnold/ventura Predator movie). Both cool things from the 1980's. Not like Bob Kraft the Predator.

these are not high end prostitutes like Pretty Women. They have no money, can't speak the language and their passport is in a safe somewhere. They can't just walk away.

again the reason it went down is that there were families in that strip mall. it wasn't political. It was an eye sore to have a sex concentration camp next to a chuck e cheese 

Walk a mile in Bob Kraft's shoes? a cheating lying scumbag of the highest order? no thanks  

51 minutes ago, bitonti said:

the bigger names were heads of banks other billionaire types not more famous than Kraft but maybe richer. there were no Tiger Woods level more famous johns picked up 

these were two thoughts that got typed up by a maniac (1- Ice cube the Predator not Ice T) and (2- the arnold/ventura Predator movie). Both cool things from the 1980's. Not like Bob Kraft the Predator.

these are not high end prostitutes like Pretty Women. They have no money, can't speak the language and their passport is in a safe somewhere. They can't just walk away.

again the reason it went down is that there were families in that strip mall. it wasn't political. It was an eye sore to have a sex concentration camp next to a chuck e cheese 

Walk a mile in Bob Kraft's shoes? a cheating lying scumbag of the highest order? no thanks  

Okay, just so I'm following you, this ring of "sex traffickers" printed up passports for every "sex slave" they smuggled into the country?  Yeah, I guess they would've had to, because hookers around the world are notorious for forgetting to update their passports, and they hate living in "brothels", so those newly printed passports would need to be locked in this imaginary safe you're talking about.

As for the "sex concentration camp" remark? LOL Use hyperbole much? I hate to tell you, but sometimes a hooker is just a hooker. There are even some women who choose to do it willingly. If all else fails though, this remark could be used by the local Sheriff or DA in his next televised press conference when he explains to everyone in the county why he wasted so much time and money on a elaborate sting operation, instead of just raiding the place. 

As for the eyesore in a strip mall thing? How long was this place open? How many patrol cars went by it since it was? If anything that went on in the shopping center interfered with kids pizza parties, why did they wait to act? In the real world there would be two possible answers. Either people were getting paid to look the other way, or these two women ran the most quiet "concentration camp" ever. Guess which one of the two is more likely?

Finally, for the "bigger names". I get tired of writing this, but in one of the wealthiest areas of the country, what are the odds that wealthy older men would be the ones frequenting this type of place? I'd say they were pretty good.

10 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Okay, just so I'm following you, this ring of Sex traffickers printed up passports for every sex slave they smuggled into the country? 

As for the "sex concentration camp" remark? LOL Use hyperbole much? I hate to tell you, but sometimes a hooker is just a hooker. There are even some women who choose to do it willingly.  

Nope. They take their real passports so they can't leave. this is not hyperbole. Just to review these women had no money and no english language skills and a wonderful "job" where they slept on cots in a strip mall. 

I would also like to point out 14 in Green that you are defending Robert Kraft. Don't die on that hill, buddy 

>Mr. Bompartito, who moved to South Florida from Philadelphia seven months ago, said that around the time of the purported bomb scare, he saw young women leave the massage parlor around lunchtime every day and walk around the mall, without talking to anyone or eating anything. He had worked next door to a day spa in Philadelphia that had been raided by the police and sensed something was wrong here, too.

They looked malnourished,” he said of the women from Orchids of Asia. “One I even offered a slice of pizza to. She wouldn’t even say hi, wouldn’t even say thank you. Just kept her head down.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/sports/robert-kraft-jupiter-orchids-arrest.html

26 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Nope. They take their real passports so they can't leave. this is not hyperbole. Just to review these women had no money and no english language skills and a wonderful "job" where they slept on cots in a strip mall. 

I would also like to point out 14 in Green that you are defending Robert Kraft. Don't die on that hill, buddy 

>Mr. Bompartito, who moved to South Florida from Philadelphia seven months ago, said that around the time of the purported bomb scare, he saw young women leave the massage parlor around lunchtime every day and walk around the mall, without talking to anyone or eating anything. He had worked next door to a day spa in Philadelphia that had been raided by the police and sensed something was wrong here, too.

They looked malnourished,” he said of the women from Orchids of Asia. “One I even offered a slice of pizza to. She wouldn’t even say hi, wouldn’t even say thank you. Just kept her head down.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/sports/robert-kraft-jupiter-orchids-arrest.html

Just to put a bow on this, go back and read what I've said about this. I never defended Kraft.  In fact, if there's one good thing to come from this story, its that this sanctimonious a**hole got knocked down from his perch. Just imagine the stuff he's going to hear every time he shows up to a road game. I'm not going to lie, a part of me relishes the thought of it, LOL

All I've ever done in this thread from its beginning is question the overly dramatic language used by law officials to justify what they did. If they had simply said, "Look, we raided a local business that was a front for illegal prostitution" I'd say nothing, except to commend them for what they did. But from the moment that local police official began speaking on camera, everything he said struck me as grandstanding. This case is what it is, which is nothing like they portrayed. It's simply a rub and tug joint in South Florida getting busted. Nothing more. No sex trafficking. Nobody going to jail.

39 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I bet the same people that authorized the coverup of the bigger names are also the same dudes involved in making sure we never know the truth about Newton’s 3rd law.

Great, another thread soon to be hijacked by the ramblings of a browns fan trying to prove its net intellectual worth to strangers on a Jets fan internet message board.

13 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

It's simply a rub and tug joint in South Florida getting busted. Nothing more. No sex trafficking. Nobody going to jail.

a rub and tug joint next to an outback steakhouse... with bentleys and maybachs circling the parking lot  

morality aside, their profile was way too high. 

side note if we are going purely by the outcomes of the US justice system, Nicole Brown Simpson's killer is still out there.  

31 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Great, another thread soon to be hijacked by the ramblings of a browns fan trying to prove its net intellectual worth to strangers on a Jets fan internet message board.

Thanks for the insightful commentary.

Some would call it @bitonti and another person having a conversation about the topic of the thread on the "Jets fan internet message board", but you can go with whatever makes you happy.

46 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Just to put a bow on this, go back and read what I've said about this. I never defended Kraft.  In fact, if there's one good thing to come from this story, its that this sanctimonious a**hole got knocked down from his perch. Just imagine the stuff he's going to hear every time he shows up to a road game. I'm not going to lie, a part of me relishes the thought of it, LOL

All I've ever done in this thread from its beginning is question the overly dramatic language used by law officials to justify what they did. If they had simply said, "Look, we raided a local business that was a front for illegal prostitution" I'd say nothing, except to commend them for what they did. But from the moment that local police official began speaking on camera, everything he said struck me as grandstanding. This case is what it is, which is nothing like they portrayed. It's simply a rub and tug joint in South Florida getting busted. Nothing more. No sex trafficking. Nobody going to jail.

throw the book at that old bugger

40 minutes ago, bitonti said:

a rub and tug joint next to an outback steakhouse... with bentleys and maybachs circling the parking lot  

side note if we are going purely by the outcomes of the US justice system, Nicole Brown Simpson's killer is still out there.  

what is this/I can't even

weird haiku bitonti at it again

too many head slaps in d3

2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Thanks for the insightful commentary.

Some would call it @bitonti and another person having a conversation about the topic of the thread on the "Jets fan internet message board", but you can go with whatever makes you happy.

Pretty sure hes talking about villian sparky

Bob Kraft math:

A young blonde  hottie who pretends to be your girl but really  cucks you and empties your bank account < 50 something dishrag whore who gives you a  quick handy for some loose greenbacks. 

Didn't even invite his driver in for a little. What a guy. 

Human trafficker ? Come on,. Guy was at massage parlor and old Chinese lady gave him a rub and tug. ,  if he's not a camera offering her money for sex. dA has no case, and he will sue the balls off them. That's the issue they are afraid of lawsuits coming their way.   Guy is a 70 something old man who's wife died, if some lady wants to give him a rub for cash, it's a lot different then a young girl getting kidnapped for sex trafficking. .  P s I hate the Pats 

If those women were forced to perform sex acts in a seedy parlor run by human traffickers, that is beyond despicable.  Or if not, what kind of man goes to a place like that? 

Rather he gets off, or goes to jail...he’s still a disgusting, perverted old man.  Couldn’t he just find someone that wssn’t A dirty whore?  Jesus, and he kisses his daughter (s) and grandkids.  Viejo cochino. ?

13 hours ago, bitonti said:

And just how are the customers to be expected to know about any of this?  Are you under the impression that the Flowers Of Asia Spa is the only whorehouse in history where the clientele is given a tour of the backroom so the johns can check the girl's living conditions and documentation?

Robert Kraft speaks out for first time since prostitution bust: ‘I am truly sorry’

March 23, 2019 | 1:42pm | Updated 

Enlarge Image
Robert Kraft
Robert Kraft Getty Images

Patriots owner Robert Kraft has spoken for the first time since he was charged with allegedly soliciting prostitutes at a Florida Asian spa, saying, “I’m truly sorry.”

The 77-year-old billionaire, who strongly denies two misdemeanor charges of soliciting prostitution after two visits to the Orchids of Asia Spa in Jupiter, Florida in January, said in a statement, “In deference to the judicial process, I have remained silent these past several weeks. To correct some of the misinformation surrounding this matter, my attorney made his first public comments on Friday night. I would like to use this opportunity to say something that I have wanted to say for four weeks.

“I am truly sorry. I know I have hurt and disappointed my family, my close friends, my co-workers, our fans and many others who rightfully hold me to a higher standard.

“Throughout my life, I have always tried to do the right thing. The last thing I would ever want to do is disrespect another human being. I have extraordinary respect for women; my morals and my soul were shaped by the most wonderful woman, the love of my life, who I was blessed to have as my partner for 50 years.

“As I move forward, I hope to continue to use the platform with which I have been blessed to help others and to try to make a difference. I expect to be judged not by my words, but by my actions. And through those actions, I hope to regain your confidence and respect.”

Kraft was devastated when his wife Myra died of cancer aged 68 in 2011. He told the Boston Globe in 2013 of his loneliness and grief, “I sort of feel robbed….I’m blessed with four great children and eight grandchildren,” he said, knocking on the wood of his desk. “But you go home, and you go home alone, and no one’s there. It’s just really sad.” He added: “No one’s going to feel sorry for me because I’ve been so blessed….I tell you, I would never sit in judgment of anyone, as long as they’re good folks. I would never judge their life because it’s important to know their feelings.”

Continuing his new statement, Kraft added, “As I move forward, I hope to continue to use the platform with which I have been blessed to help others and to try to make a difference. I expect to be judged not by my words, but by my actions. And through those actions, I hope to regain your confidence and respect.”

On 3/21/2019 at 12:00 PM, bitonti said:

"we don't care, we don't got time for Kraft's love affair"

Pretty sure these are lyrics from a Lorde song

Just for reference, I've included a version by Puddles the giant clown

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Robert Kraft speaks out for first time since prostitution bust: ‘I am truly sorry’

March 23, 2019 | 1:42pm | Updated 

Enlarge Image
Robert Kraft
Robert Kraft Getty Images

Patriots owner Robert Kraft has spoken for the first time since he was charged with allegedly soliciting prostitutes at a Florida Asian spa, saying, “I’m truly sorry.”

The 77-year-old billionaire, who strongly denies two misdemeanor charges of soliciting prostitution after two visits to the Orchids of Asia Spa in Jupiter, Florida in January, said in a statement, “In deference to the judicial process, I have remained silent these past several weeks. To correct some of the misinformation surrounding this matter, my attorney made his first public comments on Friday night. I would like to use this opportunity to say something that I have wanted to say for four weeks.

“I am truly sorry. I know I have hurt and disappointed my family, my close friends, my co-workers, our fans and many others who rightfully hold me to a higher standard.

“Throughout my life, I have always tried to do the right thing. The last thing I would ever want to do is disrespect another human being. I have extraordinary respect for women; my morals and my soul were shaped by the most wonderful woman, the love of my life, who I was blessed to have as my partner for 50 years.

“As I move forward, I hope to continue to use the platform with which I have been blessed to help others and to try to make a difference. I expect to be judged not by my words, but by my actions. And through those actions, I hope to regain your confidence and respect.”

Kraft was devastated when his wife Myra died of cancer aged 68 in 2011. He told the Boston Globe in 2013 of his loneliness and grief, “I sort of feel robbed….I’m blessed with four great children and eight grandchildren,” he said, knocking on the wood of his desk. “But you go home, and you go home alone, and no one’s there. It’s just really sad.” He added: “No one’s going to feel sorry for me because I’ve been so blessed….I tell you, I would never sit in judgment of anyone, as long as they’re good folks. I would never judge their life because it’s important to know their feelings.”

Continuing his new statement, Kraft added, “As I move forward, I hope to continue to use the platform with which I have been blessed to help others and to try to make a difference. I expect to be judged not by my words, but by my actions. And through those actions, I hope to regain your confidence and respect.”

Ok so basically a sociopath. 

While I do feel sympathy for what Kraft had to deal with regarding his wife, it takes a truly psychopathic scumbag of epic proportions to go out of your way to attempt to use that as a PR move to gather up pity for the crap you do nearly a decade later.  That move is even more sickening than the crap he did in fact (not "allegedly") do.  It's a disgrace to her simply because of his refusal to take responsibility for his own actions.

Archived