The Mini Camp Thread

45 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I’m cringing at the inevitability of hearing how Chume Edoga is handling Q Will very easily during rookie mini camp, and then come training camp he can’t block anyone, and Q Will still can’t beat him, or any 1st, and 2nd string OL.

Yikes that would suck

31 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

I don't know where that Lev Bell thread went, ill just post this here. 

Thanks

i follow his IG account and Lev Bell is working his ass off everyday, parties by night, but he looks really good. I just hope the OL gives him what he needs

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

I’m cringing at the inevitability of hearing how Chume Edoga is handling Q Will very easily during rookie mini camp, and then come training camp he can’t block anyone, and Q Will still can’t beat him, or any 1st, and 2nd string OL.

What's more likely...this happening, or having to read reports about how Leonard Williams is unblockable in training camp for the 3rd year in a row.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Haha bringing flashbacks of Gholston and hearing how guys whose last job was at Jiffy Lube found going against him was cake.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, GreenFish said:

I want to hear anything. It’s been two weeks since we heard something meaningful about this team. What they’ll happened to the post draft presser? It’s like everyone is on vacation. F That.

Rumor has it Macc will pick a DT with his 1st round pick in 2020. 

7 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Jonah Williams and the all-SEC center everybody wanted to draft in the fifth round put together couldn't handle Quinnen Williams when he was 260 pounds and ran 5.25. But yeah now that he's 303 and goes 4.83 I'm sure your boy Dikembe Nagannaworkhereanymore has everything under control and we can all go back to bitching hysterically about how we feel personally victimized by roster transactions.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, David Harris said:

Thanks

i follow his IG account and Lev Bell is working his ass off everyday, parties by night, but he looks really good. I just hope the OL gives him what he needs

The OL is going to be key.

The good news is the last time we heard a Jets player saying they are busting their butt in the offseason and putting up picks on social media, that player went on to be a second team all pro. 

This time last year, Jamal was saying he was working his tail off. Bell sounds equally motivated. It sounds like he has a huge chip on his shoulder. I’m expecting him to be the leader of the offense.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Wow, you're still butthurt the Jets didn't draft the petulant Ed Oliver. If anyone is in for a rude awakening it's Ed Oliver, not Big Q.

• Upvote 2

Wow, you're still butthurt the Jets didn't draft the petulant Ed Oliver. If anyone is in for a rude awakening it's Ed Oliver, not Big Q.

Wow and what evidence to support Q getting handled by anyone since there is literally no tape that exists of him getting handled by anyone? That just comes across as ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

@Patriot Killa 

I'm lovin the 2nd round of the NBA Playoffs. All of the series tied 2-2 except the Bucks and Celtics. I think all the series that are tied right now go 7 games. 

Oh yeah this Blazers/Nuggets series is amazing. I’m a nervous wreck every second of every game. 

Hope we pull it out tonight and take the 3-2 lead. Not about to be easy though lol. #RipCity

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Jets' fans: WTF why isn't our star RB attending voluntary workouts. FC*#&$* scrub hack.

Also Jets' fans: ARGGHH. WTF. WHY WOULD OUR STAR RB ATTEND A GOT DAMNEDDD VOLUNTARY WORKOUT AND GET HURT. NOW THE SEASON IS RUINED ALREADY. ARGHJHGHJGH

what is this

6 hours ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Jets' fans: WTF why isn't our star RB attending voluntary workouts. FC*#&$* scrub hack.

Also Jets' fans: ARGGHH. WTF. WHY WOULD OUR STAR RB ATTEND A GOT DAMNEDDD VOLUNTARY WORKOUT AND GET HURT. NOW THE SEASON IS RUINED ALREADY. ARGHJHGHJGH

Why on earth would Le'Veon Bell go to a Game of Thrones voluntary workout?  Does he need a Venti Latte?  This post makes no sense.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Appropriation of the youngins' humor, along with a commentary on the neuroses of Jets' fans. Symbolic penis, if you will. 

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

An impression of you being funny 

Symbolic penis, indeed

10 hours ago, win4ever said:

So if there is no mini camp and it's just orientation where they learn the playbook, what exactly would be reported?  Wouldn't it just be non physical work?

You are correct. There will be nothing to report. Unless perhaps they find someone is incapable of reading the playbook? 

On 5/7/2019 at 1:33 AM, Wonderboy said:

Rumor has it Macc will pick a DT with his 1st round pick in 2020. 

Rumor is that we'll stop reading this same post every year. 

You know because he just drafted his 2nd 1st round DT in 5 drafts.