Herndon

Jetfan13

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

I think the plan is for them to bring him back this week unless the doctors stop them.

If he’s only healthy enough to dink and dunk like week 1, let him rest. We need to see him at full strength and 100% ready to play (normal nicks and bruises notwithstanding). 

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

I last heard he didn't  lose that much but this would be an outstanding recovery if he comes back this fast. 

Or he didn't have a really bad version of the virus, and it left his body pretty quickly.  Given that he had it in week 1 he's about where he should be if he is able to come back next week.

19 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Based on reading just about any literature on Mono.

Just sayin.

The Jets medical staff isn’t clearing him unless they are very confident he will be fine, and as someone who does medical imaging research for a living, I can promise you that their doctors are as legit as they come.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

The Jets medical staff isn’t clearing him unless they are very confident he will be fine, and as someone who does medical imaging research for a living, I can promise you that their doctors are as legit as they come.

This.

As a fan I am saying I HOPE that he is fine and since Darnold and Gase both have said they think he can be back for this game, my hope is they are right.

If they think he is going to die, please hold him out another week lol.

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Don’t look good. His spleen still on the swell Boss.,

I talked to him today, he is hoping for good news this week.

EDIT: I thought this was the mod forum, I didn't mean to let everyone know how connected I am to the team.

Edited by Maxman
  • Post of the Week 2