Is Luke Falk the worst QB the Jets have put out on the field?

The worst move Douglas has made so far is the move he didn't make in not signing Brock.  Even worse than the Kalil abortion.

Brock sucks but has actually led an offense to a TD and wins...  They probably could have scrapped out  a win the last month with him at the helm and the D consistently playing well.

8 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

But we are playoff bound right????  SMH 

Yes, we are.  The playoff plan to get to 9-7 required us to win either the Eagles, Cowboys, or Patriots games. 

1-5 gets us to 7-6 which gets us to 9-7.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I don't understand, this the guy executed the plays as designed and can make all the throws. He is fine and serviceable as a back up.

They just call bad plays and when he isn't sacked immediately - that is not his fault - he completes passes to the line of scrimmage.

The play calling is bad. 

He’s bad.

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

He does. But it doesn't help that our offensive genius of a Head Coach can't put him in any position to succeed. 

Explain the 'position to succeed' that we're missing.  He tried some razzle dazzle and we were stopped for a loss.  Then he tried the 4th down aggression and the idiot QB threw a Pick 6.

How about there is no position to succeed when your mailman is your quarterback.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Explain the 'position to succeed' that we're missing.  He tried some razzle dazzle and we were stopped for a loss.  Then he tried the 4th down aggression and the idiot QB threw a Pick 6.

How about there is no position to succeed when your mailman is your quarterback.

SAR I

We came out on our first series of the game and promptly ran the ball into the line on 1st and 2nd down. There's an example.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

His mailman. GASES mailman. HE brought him in. LOL. If hes soooooo bad, so obviously nonfunctional,  then why did Todd Gase waste so many reps and time on the kid in training camp, preseason, and practice squad? LOL

• Upvote 1

SAR I

Bud the kid is throwing behind the line of scrimmage on a successful play. Half our fans think a QB that knows the system and executing it is not a good player. No the results of the Gase system sucks. 

He could start for Jax, Steelers or Carolina or any one else starting a rook and produce wins.

It's the system.

I have never understood fans who live in this Fantasy land. By your logic bell sucks ..

Give me a break. 

Gase needs to be fired

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

We came out on our first series of the game and promptly ran the ball into the line on 1st and 2nd down. There's an example.

Ah, so he should have let Luke Falk scramble to his right and throw the ball 50 yards down the field?  That's your brilliant coaching plan?

Maybe Gase knows what we all know-  Luke Falk can't throw and can't be asked to win an NFL game.  So all we're doing is masturbating until Darnold gets back.

SAR I

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

His mailman. GASES mailman. HE brought him in. LOL. If hes soooooo bad, so obviously nonfunctional,  then why did Todd Gase waste so many reps and time on the kid in training camp, preseason, and practice squad? LOL

What some people fail to realize is that Gase is suppose to be an offensive mastermind, a QB whisperer. I'm not asking the Jets to win games with Luke Falk at QB. I get that he's not any good. But the offense shouldn't look this inept. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yeah, so Bill Belichick's third string quarterback would be lighting up the league.  Like how well his second stringer did against us two weeks ago.

If you hate Gase that's fine.  Judge him when he has his franchise quarterback and franchise LB in the game, savvy?

SAR I

2 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

What some people fail to realize is that Gase is suppose to be an offensive mastermind, a QB whisperer. I'm not asking the Jets to win games with Luke Falk at QB. I get that he's not any good. But the offense shouldn't look this inept. 

So if Adam Gase called your mom and asked her to start for us against the Eagles just by "whispering" to her he's going to make her an NFL starting quarterback?

Can he part the Red Sea?  Can he bring the dead back to life?

SAR I

5 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Gase needs to be fired

"Hey Adam, I'm really sorry but even though everyone in the NFL looked as the schedule and thought you'd be 1-3 and you're instead 0-4, and even though you lost your first and second string quarterbacks, we're going to have to let you go."

And I bet you're the first one to call the Jets dysfunctional.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 2

Just now, SAR I said:

Yeah, so Bill Belichick's third string quarterback would be lighting up the league.  Like how well his second stringer did against us two weeks ago.

If you hate Gase that's fine.  Judge him when he has his franchise quarterback and franchise LB in the game, savvy?

SAR I

Actually,  he wouldn't be "lighting up the league"  and that's a stupid straw man argument to make. But he would probably be competent. 

You yourself have stated that Luke Falk is the "mailman",  implying he shouldn't even BE in the NFL. Yet here he is, and only because ADAM GASE keeps bringing him in and giving him a job. So either ADAM GASE doesn't recognize how terribly bad Falk is, or HE KNOWS how bad Falk is, but kept him around through TC, preseason,  practice squad,  and now as our starter. 

So which fireable offense is it? LOL. It's one or the other. 

Ah, so he should have let Luke Falk scramble to his right and throw the ball 50 yards down the field?  That's your brilliant coaching plan?

Maybe Gase knows what we all know-  Luke Falk can't throw and can't be asked to win an NFL game.  So all we're doing is masturbating until Darnold gets back.

SAR I

When did I say what's in bold? How about just come out throwing the ball against a team with a depleted secondary. Stop running Bell into the ground when the other team is expecting us to be running. Maybe stop being so predictable.

• Upvote 1