****The official Jets/ cowgirls game thread ****

Larz

21 minutes ago, RobR said:

How about Robby Anderson the total JAG according to @joewilly12 and @JetFaninMI .

You give this kid good QB play and he's one of the best deep threats in the league.

He made that long catch fine but he still blew a contested catch in a big spot. 1 made catch doesnt make Robbie more than the one trick pony he is.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

He made that long catch fine but he still blew a contested catch in a big spot. 1 made catch doesnt make Robbie more than the one trick pony he is.

5 catches for 125 yards with a TD and you bitch about the one play where the DB made a great play punching out the ball. You have no idea what you're talking about...JAGS don't have those kind of games. 

You hate Robby the person and it's obvious.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Im sipping a cold Labatts BLUE filled with Cowboy tears.

It tastes divine.

I live in NM and it is Cowboy country out here. My neighbor just brought in his Cowboys flag and I'm about to hit the hot tub. F the Cowboys.

• Sympathy 1

5 catches for 125 yards with a TD and you bitch about the one play where the DB made a great play punching out the ball. You have no idea what you're talking about...JAGS don't have those kind of games. 

Aside from the speed bomb ... Meh .. I like having him ... But he's a 2-3 ... Nowhere near a 1

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, RobR said:

Bitching? Dude your vindicating him on the basis of one play. Last Season the guy was a virtual no show. He was nowhere to be found in Buffalo. He had 3 catches for 23 yards with a long of 9. Where was he? Don't give me the bullsh*t that Sam was sick because Crowder stepped up and it was his 1st game with Sam. Take away that one play today and Robbie had 4 catches for 30 or so yds. I gave Robbie credit for that big catch in the game thread but he has a long way to go before I consider him anything less than a JAG.

As far as hating Robbie? Ridiculous. I don't know him personally so it would irrational to say I hate him. You can criticize someone's performance without having a hatred for them. Happens all the time in the real world. Haven't you ever been criticized when your performance was bad at work or school? Was it because they hated you? NO.

1 hour ago, RobR said:

How about Robby Anderson the total JAG according to @joewilly12 and @JetFaninMI .

You give this kid good QB play and he's one of the best deep threats in the league.

people who tryda hang poor offense on Robbie dont know football...

and not for nothing, Sam almost blew that big play...had acres of space to throw the ball into and still threw it close to the safety...   ya see how robbie how to bend intgo the middle of the field?

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Aside from the speed bomb ... Meh .. I like having him ... But he's a 2-3 ... Nowhere near a 1

has anyone in any thread ever at any time called him a "#1" WR? I dont think so...    if we lack that, it aint on Robbie.

Who'll be in the league at least 10 yrs if he stays healthy. If the QB can hit him ...theres a TD in every game....

A good weapon to have. And he also had a 20yd PI call

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

people who tryda hang poor offense on Robbie dont know football...

and not for nothing, Sam almost blew that big play...had acres of space to throw the ball into and still threw it close to the safety...   ya see how robbie how to bend intgo the middle of the field?

I called the play before it happened since he had man with no help. Robby was actually the second read and it was a great throw. 

16 minutes ago, RobR said:

I called the play before it happened since he had man with no help. Robby was actually the second read and it was a great throw. 

cool. 

I still say the throw was a bit close to being a big miss... in th end, it was good enough, so its not a complaint, its an observation...   in the first game v BFFLO the 2nd of the 2 deep misses at the end...he had a huge window to throw it into and missed....