Mike Francesa absolutely destroying Giants and Shurmur on Twitter

Jumbo2927

10 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Mikes gambling a lot nowadays...it influences most of what he spews at this point . He sent it in heavy on the Giants and Bears today . Hence the tweets . 

I don't know how so many people can hang on that guys every word. Maybe it's because I didn't grow up with "Mike & The Mad Dog."  Its like, I know guys who will literally fight me if I say anything about Bill Simmons.  It's a fan boy network I just dont understand.  To me they both can't go five minutes without mentioning the Giants or Celtics.  It's so f-ing annoying even when they do say something insightful.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

I don't know how so many people can hang on that guys every word. Maybe it's because I didn't grow up with "Mike & The Mad Dog."  Its like, I know guys who will literally fight me if I say anything about Bill Simmons.  It's a fan boy network I just dont understand.  To me they both can't go five minutes without mentioning the Giants or Celtics.  It's so f-ing annoying even when they do say something insightful.

It’s because NY sports radio sucks Mike’s only competition is Michael Kay and his two banana boys who know nothing 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Philc1 said:

It’s because NY sports radio sucks Mike’s only competition is Michael Kay and his two banana boys who know nothing 

You're right about that.  Kay sucks ass.  It's about as fun as listening to Kevin Calabro mistake Damian Lillard for Gary Payton in Blazer broadcasts.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

You're right about that.  Kay sucks ass.  It's about as fun as listening to Kevin Calabro mistake Damian Lillard for Gary Payton in Blazer broadcasts.

They put Kay with two doofuses who don’t know sh*t and they try way too hard to do schtick

• Post of the Week 1

54 minutes ago, Jumbo2927 said:

If you watch the coach’s press conference after another terrible performance you understand why the Giants are a gift 2-5 ( should be 1-6) and why he is a career loser. He is clueless.

Wow! He’s pissed the Giants screwed up his weekly spot with Eli

Nobody cares what fatcessca thinks about the gints, except gints fans like you.

5 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I'm glad Mike is zoned in on running Gettleman and Shurmur out of town. It makes for radio gold.

Do you think Maras really pay attention to his propaganda?

Hes obviously got an axe to grind with these guys after ball washing Coughlin all those years. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Jumbo2927 said:

Hes obviously got an axe to grind with these guys after ball washing Coughlin all those years. 

I don't care if Mara listens or not. I do and it makes for great radio. And I can't stand the Giants so it's fun watching him go after them whether he is right or wrong. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Jumbo2927 said:

HELLO. JETS  BOARD. NO ONE GIVES A PHUCK ABOUT THE GIANTS. GO PEDDLE THIS BULLSPIT SOMEWHERE ELSE. Thank You.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, pdxgreen said:

I’ve recently made Colin Cowherd my go-to, Francesa surprisingly now bores me. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

59 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

They put Kay with two doofuses who don’t know sh*t and they try way too hard to do schtick

It’s embarrassing. Bells ringing and horns tooting, LaGreca out of his depth, that millennial nobody making bad points. Just awful.  

SAR I

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I’ve recently made Collin Cowherd my go-to, Francesa surprisingly now bores me. 

SAR I

Collin was a conservative radio host in Portland for years.  Which kind of stood out because... well you know, Portland.  I hope some fanatic never takes what he says too seriously, because Collin has a permit to conceal carry.  And he was very vocal about using this privilege when he was here.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Jumbo2927 said:

Yes.

After getting destroyed in the media for Gettleman and the Jones pick at 6 all of a sudden the Giants message,everywhere was how good Danny Dimes was.  Every day, weverywhere, the media bought in and it was erased.  Now he sucks and it's Shurmur who's going to get blamed.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I’ve recently made Colin Cowherd my go-to, Francesa surprisingly now bores me. 

SAR I

Cowherd is a pretty good watch. 

I do like undisputed as well. Skip can be annoying sometimes, but Shannon Sharpe is an excellent commentator. Really like watching his takes.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Collin was a conservative radio host in Portland for years.  Which kind of stood out because... well you know, Portland.  I hope some fanatic never takes what he says too seriously, because Collin has a permit to conceal carry.  And he was very vocal about using this privilege when he was here.

I would 100% carry a gun if I were him 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I would 100% carry a gun if I were him 

Honestly.  I dont blame him.  Portland was called Little Beirut back then.  And still is sometimes with all the protest violence and lack of police action.  I could easily see him saying something and pissing off the wrong coffee house anarchist with impulse control issues. 

• Upvote 2