Jump to content
Jumbo2927

Mike Francesa absolutely destroying Giants and Shurmur on Twitter

Recommended Posts

If you watch the coach’s press conference after another terrible performance you understand why the Giants are a gift 2-5 ( should be 1-6) and why he is a career loser. He is clueless.

 

Wow! He’s pissed the Giants screwed up his weekly spot with Eli

  • Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The vagiants are still our landlords, and they rank 4th in my most hated teams behind Cheatriots, Gay Sharks, and Bison Burgers.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn’t happen to a nicer organization. And man that Shurmur is friggin arrogant! When asked about Saquon on the field a couple of weeks ago when doctors said he would be out 8 weeks, he replied: “doctors? Not OUR doctors”. Love it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If Mara flushes Gettleman and Shurmur, I’d bet you Belichick takes the Giants job. 

A bunch of Internet servers would melt down the day that happens.

And a few suicide attempts as well, I would imagine.  

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If Mara flushes Gettleman and Shurmur, I’d bet you Belichick takes the Giants job. 

Agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mikes gambling a lot nowadays...it influences most of what he spews at this point . He sent it in heavy on the Giants and Bears today . Hence the tweets . 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Fine with us. Out of the division and conference 

And instead of Francesa and ESPN blowing him from another state away they get to blow him locally

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Mikes gambling a lot nowadays...it influences most of what he spews at this point . He sent it in heavy on the Giants and Bears today . Hence the tweets . 

 

B7A51AE5-A3F6-4390-B513-035C49B6D985.jpeg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Mikes gambling a lot nowadays...it influences most of what he spews at this point . He sent it in heavy on the Giants and Bears today . Hence the tweets . 

I don't know how so many people can hang on that guys every word. Maybe it's because I didn't grow up with "Mike & The Mad Dog."  Its like, I know guys who will literally fight me if I say anything about Bill Simmons.  It's a fan boy network I just dont understand.  To me they both can't go five minutes without mentioning the Giants or Celtics.  It's so f-ing annoying even when they do say something insightful.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

I don't know how so many people can hang on that guys every word. Maybe it's because I didn't grow up with "Mike & The Mad Dog."  Its like, I know guys who will literally fight me if I say anything about Bill Simmons.  It's a fan boy network I just dont understand.  To me they both can't go five minutes without mentioning the Giants or Celtics.  It's so f-ing annoying even when they do say something insightful.

It’s because NY sports radio sucks Mike’s only competition is Michael Kay and his two banana boys who know nothing 

  • Like 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Philc1 said:

It’s because NY sports radio sucks Mike’s only competition is Michael Kay and his two banana boys who know nothing 

You're right about that.  Kay sucks ass.  It's about as fun as listening to Kevin Calabro mistake Damian Lillard for Gary Payton in Blazer broadcasts.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

You're right about that.  Kay sucks ass.  It's about as fun as listening to Kevin Calabro mistake Damian Lillard for Gary Payton in Blazer broadcasts.

They put Kay with two doofuses who don’t know sh*t and they try way too hard to do schtick

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If Mara flushes Gettleman and Shurmur, I’d bet you Belichick takes the Giants job. 

A bunch of Internet servers would melt down the day that happens.
And a few suicide attempts as well, I would imagine.  


At least his cheating a$$ would be out of the division and AFC.
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Jumbo2927 said:

If you watch the coach’s press conference after another terrible performance you understand why the Giants are a gift 2-5 ( should be 1-6) and why he is a career loser. He is clueless.

 

Wow! He’s pissed the Giants screwed up his weekly spot with Eli

Nobody cares what fatcessca thinks about the gints, except gints fans like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I'm glad Mike is zoned in on running Gettleman and Shurmur out of town. It makes for radio gold.

Do you think Maras really pay attention to his propaganda?

Hes obviously got an axe to grind with these guys after ball washing Coughlin all those years. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jumbo2927 said:

Do you think Maras really pay attention to his propaganda?

Hes obviously got an axe to grind with these guys after ball washing Coughlin all those years. 

How long have you been a giants fan?

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

They put Kay with two doofuses who don’t know sh*t and they try way too hard to do schtick

That's pretty much the standard practice now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jumbo2927 said:

Do you think Maras really pay attention to his propaganda?

Hes obviously got an axe to grind with these guys after ball washing Coughlin all those years. 

I don't care if Mara listens or not. I do and it makes for great radio. And I can't stand the Giants so it's fun watching him go after them whether he is right or wrong. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Jumbo2927 said:

Do you think Maras really pay attention to his propaganda?

Hes obviously got an axe to grind with these guys after ball washing Coughlin all those years. 

HELLO. JETS  BOARD. NO ONE GIVES A PHUCK ABOUT THE GIANTS. GO PEDDLE THIS BULLSPIT SOMEWHERE ELSE. Thank You.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pdxgreen said:

I don't know how so many people can hang on that guys every word. Maybe it's because I didn't grow up with "Mike & The Mad Dog."  Its like, I know guys who will literally fight me if I say anything about Bill Simmons.  It's a fan boy network I just dont understand.  To me they both can't go five minutes without mentioning the Giants or Celtics.  It's so f-ing annoying even when they do say something insightful.

I’ve recently made Colin Cowherd my go-to, Francesa surprisingly now bores me. 

SAR I

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

They put Kay with two doofuses who don’t know sh*t and they try way too hard to do schtick

It’s embarrassing. Bells ringing and horns tooting, LaGreca out of his depth, that millennial nobody making bad points. Just awful.  

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I’ve recently made Collin Cowherd my go-to, Francesa surprisingly now bores me. 

SAR I

Collin was a conservative radio host in Portland for years.  Which kind of stood out because... well you know, Portland.  I hope some fanatic never takes what he says too seriously, because Collin has a permit to conceal carry.  And he was very vocal about using this privilege when he was here.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Jumbo2927 said:

Do you think Maras really pay attention to his propaganda?

Hes obviously got an axe to grind with these guys after ball washing Coughlin all those years. 

Yes.

After getting destroyed in the media for Gettleman and the Jones pick at 6 all of a sudden the Giants message,everywhere was how good Danny Dimes was.  Every day, weverywhere, the media bought in and it was erased.  Now he sucks and it's Shurmur who's going to get blamed.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I’ve recently made Colin Cowherd my go-to, Francesa surprisingly now bores me. 

SAR I

Cowherd is a pretty good watch. 

I do like undisputed as well. Skip can be annoying sometimes, but Shannon Sharpe is an excellent commentator. Really like watching his takes.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

If Mara flushes Gettleman and Shurmur, I’d bet you Belichick takes the Giants job. 

 

Screenshot_20191020-205432.png

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Collin was a conservative radio host in Portland for years.  Which kind of stood out because... well you know, Portland.  I hope some fanatic never takes what he says too seriously, because Collin has a permit to conceal carry.  And he was very vocal about using this privilege when he was here.

I would 100% carry a gun if I were him 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I would 100% carry a gun if I were him 

Honestly.  I dont blame him.  Portland was called Little Beirut back then.  And still is sometimes with all the protest violence and lack of police action.  I could easily see him saying something and pissing off the wrong coffee house anarchist with impulse control issues. 

  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jolot said:

Mikes gambling a lot nowadays...it influences most of what he spews at this point . He sent it in heavy on the Giants and Bears today . Hence the tweets . 

Source?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...