What has 353 yds and a single TD

Dunnie

The guy who also has 30% of all yards but this juggernaut WR core?
Stats are great but are you really going to pretend that this is some kind of prolific offense? That doesn't have a dumpster fire of an OL? That didn't start Luke Falk for 3 games?
You don't like Robbie? Fine. The dude is a legit NFL receiver that's making a career after going undrafted. Put him in on KC and then what? He might have more than 350 yards. 
I like him just fine for 2-3million per

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 4
  • WTF? 1

Is this really the stupid game you want to play?  Using numbers?  That is a ******* joke.  There are 32 teams.  To be a "#3" he'd need to be in the top 96 a "#2" the top 64. 

2018 - he was 70th in catches, 39th in yards and 25th in TD. 

2017 - he was 34th in catches, 21st in yards and 19th in TD.

That doesn't consider that many of the guys ahead of him are RB or TE, like McCaffery, Conner, Graham, Njoku, Ebron, etc.  I counted 22 non-WR ahead of him in catches for 2018.

Even this this season, he is solidly in the #3 range, despite Luke Falk, and sh*tty coaching.  Luke Falk has like 1/3 of the team attempts and the guy was afraid to throw the ball more than 5 yards downfield.  Do you know who is tied with Anderson for yardage?  Alshon Jeffery.  I guess that guy is nothing more than a #3 also.  You can make the case that he gets extra volume by being on sh*tty teams, but he has also had horrific QB play and fairly sh*tty coaching.  I get wanting to improve him, or saying that he is limited, but the rest of this nonsense is simply overrating the WR talent around the league. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Robbie has the tools but lacks the fighter's instinct to be a number 1 WR.  He loses every battle for a ball, and way too often just doesn't even bother to come back to meet the pass.  If you don't hit him in the hands, it's basically an incompletion.  Very frustrating to watch.

• Upvote 3

I really don't  like Robbie, I think we need much better but he does what he supposed to do which is stretch the field. If you want to blame someone or something for the poor numbers this year, it's  the OL. Long routes need time to develop Nd when a QB has about 1 second to throw the ball or run away from a LB, it's  difficult to throw the ball downfield

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, SpankyJohnson said:

Exactly. He only catches passes that are 100% on target.  When the ball is in the air I don’t see him attack and go get it. 

I was hoping Hines Ward would be exactly the type of coach that Robbie needed to put some grit into his game.   But it just hasn't happened.

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

... here is a hint ... It's not a No. 1 WR or a No. 2 receiver.

He's a good teammate and role player.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I think RA is great to keep, but it all depends on the $$$.  He's talked about as the field stretcher, but he looks good when they get him involved in the shorter timing stuff.  BTY...Nice profile icon.  Love that move,  One of the best SciFi films of all time.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Who has the 30th ranked offense in points per game

who is last in total passing yards for the season

Who is last in yards per game

Who is last in offensive touchdowns (7)

Yes the JETS offense is horrible. Absolutely horrible. 

The Defense has scored 3 TDs and 2 Safeties and our Special Teams has a TD.

So the offense has 7 TDs rest of team has 4 and 2 safeties. this is all time bad offense

Gase is the man just ask SAR1..

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

he plays a role.

If Sam could elevate his game to the middle of the pack....  it'd look different...    terrible throws when he's open deep, throws behind that INT's vs JAx.

Also, referring to him as an object is suspect at best....   he's a WHO not a WHAT...

Dehumanizing ish like that that is for you know who... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

He's this, he's that, he's the other.  Does anybody think that Kenny Still is much better? Stills got and $8m per extension.  So did Enunwa, who can't stay healthy and has more character concerns.  John Brown is so multi-dimensional?  Do you think that years later, Anderson deserves less? 

Anderson is going to want/get around 12-15 million a year... Tyrell Williams money.

yeaaaa, fck that. 

It was real Robbie, best of luck. Get paid. 

• Upvote 1

There is a reason why Robbie was a UDFA. He is fast but too skinny. If he bulks up he probably loses a step or 2.

The thing is my attitude has changed towards him. The guy actually wants to be here. If he comes back at a decent price I would re-sign him. If he wants to cash in I tell him thanks and let him go. I doubt he gets a big guaranteed contact from any team.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

he plays a role.

If Sam could elevate his game to the middle of the pack....  it'd look different...    terrible throws when he's open deep, throws behind that INT's vs JAx.

Also, referring to him as an object is suspect at best....   he's a WHO not a WHAT...

Dehumanizing ish like that that is for you know who... 

it's not darnold's fault that robby sucks.