Jamal Adams Tweets At Francesa

32 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I stopped paying attention to Francesa years ago he's a NY Jets hater in my opinion. 

Only see and read what he does by posts here about him. 

Thanks 

I don't pay attention to him either, but my comment had nothing to do with Francesa.

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

I'm no Francesa fan, but what he said is absolutely correct. Adams sense of reality is really lacking.  How can Adams not know that he shouldn't even be in the same paragraph, let alone sentence, with Brady and other future HoFers?  Jamal doesn't know that he's not there yet?  Not even close?  Is he that separated from reality?  

Freaking mental case.  I hope he just plays 75% of how great he thinks he is.  If he keeps up what he has done the last couple of weeks, then maybe.

Have you been reading the stats lately? 5 sacks the last 2 games, not counting the forced fumble. So, if he it keeps it up according to you - conservatively  averages 2 sacks a game for the rest of the year, for argument's sake it's maybe? LOL

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Jamal is better than  Mike states but his point is spot on. Mike absolutely murdered Sanchez for eating a hot dog on the sideline and we Jets fans defended Mark.  Fat boy stated it was a sign of total lack of leadership etc.  well fat boy was right. So he may be  on to something long term. I hope Jamal thinks about this. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Haters keep fueling this mans fire. Prezmal is going to break the DB sack record on his way to his second All-Pro season and eventual HOF career

Good. Before he makes another peep promoting himself, he should put together the body of work to speak for him. This is how it should be. Mike is right in what he's saying, but that doesn't mean Jamal can't change over time. Would be great for the Jets if he did.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, fullblast said:

Love Adams as a player but agree entirely that he acts like a complete child and tries to distance himself from the rest of the team. Funny enough, I didn't even see this clip when it was originally posted, so Jamal kind of clowning himself with this one.

And he appears to be the number 2 jersey in the stands behind Darnold.  I LOVE all these jackasses wearing Williams, Wilkerson Richardson jerseys.   When will we learn. I bought my UNC daughter a Coples Jersey.  I use it to clean the bathroom now. NEVER again will I buy a jersey of a guy that hasn’t played 5 years or more. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

And he appears to be the number 2 jersey in the stands behind Darnold.  I LOVE all these jackasses wearing Williams, Wilkerson Richardson jerseys.   When will we learn. I bought my UNC daughter a Coples Jersey.  I use it to clean the bathroom now. NEVER again will I buy a jersey of a guy that hasn’t played 5 years or more. 

Exactly. I won’t judge anyone for buying a jersey of a player, but I won’t do it anymore. They just don’t ever last. On the eve of the new uniform release I broke protocol and bought a black Darnold jersey for my 11 yr old son. He wanted it so bad and it was 1/2 off that night or something like that. I thought if there is ever a guy that has a chance to be here a while it’s Sam so what the hell.

Then the mono happened and the 4 pick game and I started to hear the rumblings of Sam not being a franchise qb and guys talking about drafting another QB this year. As bad as that would suck for us as fans, wanna know what I thought about? That friggin jersey. lol

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Exactly. I won’t judge anyone for buying a jersey of a player, but I won’t do it anymore. They just don’t ever last. On the eve of the new uniform release I broke protocol and bought a black Darnold jersey for my 11 yr old son. He wanted it so bad and it was 1/2 off that night or something like that. I thought if there is ever a guy that has a chance to be here a while it’s Sam so what the hell.

Then the mono happened and the 4 pick game and I started to hear the rumblings of Sam not being a franchise qb and guys talking about drafting another QB this year. As bad as that would suck for us as fans, wanna know what I thought about? That friggin jersey. lol

I just spit out my coffee from laughter, good stuff, .....  I KNOW that feeling, I have pics of my daughter in a Coples jersey and a Sanchez jersey.  She's lived in DC 8 years now after UNC and is somewhat divorced from the Jets after 2010 so I brought her my extra Cotchery jersey that I bought for my NC State daughter to wear last weekend at the game.  Cotchery was already a 5 year player and a stud when my daughter went to NC State.

• Sympathy 1

The more I think about Jamal & the affect he has on the sh*tty players on this team, I really don't see a long term affect. 

He's most definitely one of the best players on this team & the players that will be here next year know it. He also walks the walk on the field & busts his azz out there for 60. Ray Lewis use to come out of the tunnel & do that stupid strange dance & nobody gave a sh*t. We're just not used to having players good enough to be cocky. We always had cocky BAD players like Kyle Wilson. 

Patriot fans love the little steroid user Edelman. He constantly shows up the opponent after converting another 1st Down, you see him yapping at the defender & emphasizing the 1st down. It really is the new NFL, guys have learned the way to get recognized in the league is to be brash & a showoff. 

Its why old school guys like myself have to say every game, ok, ok, so you made a tackle for a 4 yard gain, stop celebrating and do your job. It's a LOOK AT ME league. While we all wish it was like the old days where guys want to kill each other, just the difference you see after the games over with guys swapping Jerseys, laughing, cajoling after getting their azzes handed to them by 30 points. The NFL as we knew it is DEAD.  

• Sympathy 2

26 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Patriot fans love the little steroid user Edelman. He constantly shows up the opponent after converting another 1st Down, you see him yapping at the defender & emphasizing the 1st down. It really is the new NFL, guys have learned the way to get recognized in the league is to be brash & a showoff

I think the difference is that what Julian Edelman does directly contributes to winning football games at the highest level and everyone in football is legitimately terrified of him on third and eight in a big spot whereas Jamal Adams is jerking himself off over nonsense plays that don’t really factor into anything but his so-so and heavily-edited Instagram highlights.

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think the difference is that what Julian Edelman does directly contributes to winning football games at the highest level and everyone in football is legitimately terrified of him on third and eight in a big spot whereas Jamal Adams is jerking himself off over nonsense plays that don’t really factor into anything but his so-so and heavily-edited Instagram highlights.

Yea, I get it, but if that idiot McCaggnan had done what he was hired to do we'd have better players & azzholery would be spread out a bit among 5 or 6 players & Jamals antics wouldn't be as blatant. 

He is all over the place, a Pats fan buddy of mine said to me, you guys hit on that Adams dude. Of course it's all fun & games under his rookie contract, lol. Of course the New York Jets will set the record for the highest paid safety EVER. If we were winning & heading to the playoffs no one would give a sh*t about Adams antics. Hell, Ray Lewis murdered a dude & the Ravens fans danced in the streets with him. 

Francesa is an arrogant jackass but he makes some fair points. Up until the last few weeks Adams has been a very good but NOT elite player.  He had been a monster the last two games BUT he needs to prove he can do it against better teams and over a course of an entire year

The more I think about Jamal & the affect he has on the sh*tty players on this team, I really don't see a long term affect. 
He's most definitely one of the best players on this team & the players that will be here next year know it. He also walks the walk on the field & busts his azz out there for 60. Ray Lewis use to come out of the tunnel & do that stupid strange dance & nobody gave a sh*t. We're just not used to having players good enough to be cocky. We always had cocky BAD players like Kyle Wilson. 
Patriot fans love the little steroid user Edelman. He constantly shows up the opponent after converting another 1st Down, you see him yapping at the defender & emphasizing the 1st down. It really is the new NFL, guys have learned the way to get recognized in the league is to be brash & a showoff. 
Its why old school guys like myself have to say every game, ok, ok, so you made a tackle for a 4 yard gain, stop celebrating and do your job. It's a LOOK AT ME league. While we all wish it was like the old days where guys want to kill each other, just the difference you see after the games over with guys swapping Jerseys, laughing, cajoling after getting their azzes handed to them by 30 points. The NFL as we knew it is DEAD.  

Well said. I couldn’t have said it better.

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

Yea, I get it, but if that idiot McCaggnan had done what he was hired to do we'd have better players & azzholery would be spread out a bit among 5 or 6 players & Jamals antics wouldn't be as blatant. 

If Maccagnan was a semi-conscious GM, the Jets have Deshaun Watson or Patrick Mahomes playing QB, and Jamal Adams is  pulling his bullsh*t in Miami or Jacksonville or some sh*t

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

If Maccagnan was a semi-conscious GM, the Jets have Deshaun Watson or Patrick Mahomes playing QB, and Jamal Adams is  pulling his bullsh*t in Miami or Jacksonville or some sh*t

To this day I have no idea how a GM knowing that this team needs a young leader at QB could pass on Watson is beyond me, especially for a safety. I have a feeling his phone was ringing off the hook when Adams fell & it validated this idiots belief that drafting him was the right thing to do. 

He probably could have traded back a few places & got Watson plus some picks. Adams was the HOT NAME, happens every year. Here's the kicker Bill Obrien passed on Hackenberg even though HE COACHED HIM, and Macc drafts him in the 2nd round. Then Obrien TRADES UP FOR WATSON. 

Now if I own the team, the Hackenberg decision is an aha moment, but drafting a Safety, probably knowing you could trade BACK for a QB & then seeing Obrien trade up for Watson? Sorry, I'm firing his azz. But he still got 2 more drafts! Just amazing & so Jetsy.