***OFFICIAL DON’T LET GO OF THE ROPE JETS V BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD***

T0mShane

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

.....or the Jets defense is pitching a shutout against a playoff team on the road and the offense has done enough to get the lead at halftime.

Not sure what the whining is about today.

SAR I

The entire Bills secondary are the backups. The offense has no spine. I'll give you the defense playing hard, I can't wait to NOT SEE 3/4 of these offensive players again. Sam/Crowder, literally the only keepers from whose playing today. Mind boggling how an NFL team can ignore offense so badly. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

In all seriousness- do you think Gase really doesnt know how to call the #goodplays...or is the QB not the guy? 

Reading between the lines I feel the Gase/Darnold marriage is on ice and it's going to be on the Johnson's to decide who they trust more.

Gase isn’t the guy.  I’m sure the Johnsons know that already.  Just a matter of are they willing to admit their mistake and not waste three years before starting over.  

wait wait wait 

people are really complaining about Darnold/the offense right now?

Do you not see the freezing rain monsoon they are playing in right now?

what the **** do you guys expect? The quarterback has completed 65% of his throws on 23 attempts and has 125 yards... in literally the worst conditions of the season

Unbelievable 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, nico002 said:

wait wait wait 

what the **** do you guys expect? The quarterback has completed 65% of his throws on 23 attempts and has 125 yards... in literally the worst conditions of the season

Unbelievable 

Cmon man. 

Just now, nico002 said:

wait wait wait 

Unbelievable 

What does that have to do with Darnold being scared to step into throws or up in the pocket? 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, nico002 said:

wait wait wait 

Unbelievable 

he's made a few bad throws. otherwise, decent. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh.  In that case we're awesome, and totally have nothing to complain about.  Carry on.  

you really don't..  a combination of our pop warner and JV teams went 7-9 this year never quitting once along the way.  It's actually kind of promising.

Varsity players coming back and a good JD offseason and we're in business.