***OFFICIAL DON’T LET GO OF THE ROPE JETS V BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD***

T0mShane

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

shocker:  you're wrong again.

not quitting matters..  they team quit on Bowles time and time again.

if you want to ignore reality and pretend this is the team Macc envisioned playing this year that's your prerogative.  The country seems to be full of people ignoring reality these days.

I'll just go ahead and stick with what I know but keep fighting the good fight because our JV team isn't winning by enough.

That’s alot of words to say “wow, we suck”.

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

Hewitt defending the pass and it's a long compilation 

I am shocked 

Uhhhhh can I ask a question?  Why the F*** is Hewitt asked to defend the pass so often as an ilb?  Because Jamal Adams is playing ilb on every stinking play.

No ilb can cover for more than a second or two and if you are bringing the safety on every play you have to give something up as in using an ilb to cover.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Beerfish said:

Uhhhhh can I ask a question?  Why the F*** is Hewitt asked to defend the pass so often as an ilb?  Because Jamal Adams is playing ilb on every stinking play.

No ilb can cover for more than a second or two and if you are bringing the safety on every play you have to give something up as in using an ilb to cover.

Not saying it is Hewitt fault 

Greg Williams asking him to do something he cant do , every game 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

shocker:  you're wrong again.

not quitting matters..  they team quit on Bowles time and time again.

if you want to ignore reality and pretend this is the team Macc envisioned playing this year that's your prerogative.  The country seems to be full of people ignoring reality these days.

I'll just go ahead and stick with what I know but keep fighting the good fight because our JV team isn't winning by enough.

Translation: Jetsfan80’s fiction conflicts with Pac’s beliefs, therefore he’s going to disregard it by doubling-down with his own brand of fiction, but not without suggesting it’s fact.

theme park wtf GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Coaching certainly matters. I do not think Gase is a good coach. Sam Darnold is going to finish last in DYAR and DVOA in his second season. Even with better coaching- what exactly is the longterm upside here? The Jets need a cant miss surefire player at quarterback.

I don't know what his upside is.  I don't think he's ever going to be a league MVP.   What's an acceptable level NFL QB? Everyone has different opinions on that I suppose.  I think he can be a good enough QB to win with. 

The way I approach things with Sam right now is I try to imagine him on another team and the other teams QB on the Jets.  How many of those swaps make a positive difference to the Jets/negative impact to the other team?  Very few, in my opinion.  Maybe 5 or 6.  

Right now, Darnold has very questionable havits that are exasperated by bad coaching and a worse supporting cast.  Would Mahomes or Watson look like can't miss QBs on this team?