Tank for Manning, 2027 edition

1 hour ago, slats said:

Cooper Manning was gonna be the star QB before being diagnosed with spinal stenosis. Peyton wore #18 in his honor. A lot of QBs available to help the kid along. 

Yeah, how would you like to be a guest on Thanksgiving Day at the Mannings and someone suggests heading out to the backyard for a Turkey Bowl game of flag football!

"Hey...slats....give me your best Slant and Go route here okay?  Don't dog it.  I need you to hit that spot 30 yards down field right on time."

13 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Dude is a freshman?

Freaking insane. 

LSU’s coach already trying to check in on him every time he’s in the city lol. Definitely has a bright future. I’ll bank on him playing for an SEC team as well. Right into the spotlight.

14 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

He looks great in "Green and White". 

Absolutely. He throws one hell of a ball.

28 minutes ago, CurtMart said:

We would have to tank twice cuz Mannings are assholes and won’t come out of their closets if Jets are picking. 

Actually it was the other way around Archie told Parcells he wanted his son to play for the Jets Bill said no thanks I like this James Farrior guy

5 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Actually it was the other way around Archie told Parcells he wanted his son to play for the Jets Bill said no thanks I like this James Farrior guy

Is that true? I thought it was Archie wanting a guaranteed first overall and Parcells said no to guarantees. So Archie asked Peyton to go back. 

Either way, I don’t get why many Jets fans love to get on their knees for Parcells. 

19 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Loved him so much he passed on not one, but two future HoF Left Tackles to draft him.  That draft...

• Upvote 1

On 1/25/2020 at 7:32 PM, CurtMart said:

Is that true? I thought it was Archie wanting a guaranteed first overall and Parcells said no to guarantees. So Archie asked Peyton to go back. 

Either way, I don’t get why many Jets fans love to get on their knees for Parcells. 

When it became public that Parcells wouldn’t commit to drafting Manning 1 overall i was like “well that means he wants Orlando Pace.  I can live with that”

Fast forward to draft day there’s no internet really and to find out our pick I had to watch the stupid scroll on ESPN and wait til  it says 16. NY Jets James Farrior I was like wtf?!??

PTSD

On 1/26/2020 at 10:21 AM, nycdan said:

Loved him so much he passed on not one, but two future HoF Left Tackles to draft him.  That draft...

That’s why I love these people who worship Parcells and Belichick 

We literally would have been better off the past 25 years if Dick focking Kotite got one more season and the Jets promised Peyton Manning to draft him at 1