They are Mocking us in Buffalo

21 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Who cares who they beat? You are what your record says you are. 

The point is they weren't that good. The point is they did nothing of any significance to talk trash. I would also say if the Jets made the playoffs and didn't win a single game and we were thumping our chests and talking trash after what we endured the last 10 years that would be just as stupid. 

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

The point is they weren't that good. The point is they did nothing of any significance to talk trash. I would also say if the Jets made the playoffs and didn't win a single game and we were thumping our chests and talking trash after what we endured the last 10 years that would be just as stupid. 

Every fan base "thumps their chest." There are fans here talking about us winning the division this year, and we only won 7 games last year.... and there's nothing wrong with that.

If you're a fan of a team, why not thump your chest in May? If you can't be optimistic now, when can you be?

As for the Bills fans, they have every right to be optimistic. They had a good season last year, and look to be the favorites to win the AFC East. Thump away. Who cares?

• Upvote 3

That week 1 loss was so pathetic. A perfect deep pass dropped in the EZ by Robby, missed PAT, and a missed FG. We should’ve had a 27-0 lead late in the third quarter and the stadium would’ve emptied out already. Very simple plays that everyone expects to be executed (catch a perfect pass, make a PAT, make an easy FG). Anyways, Jets should be able to shut those traps come Week 1 Sunday. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

They literally only beat one team over .500 last year, the titans (9-7) If the roles were reversed and the the jets went to the playoffs and blew a 16-0 lead while only beating one team over .500 the entire season, people would kill us for talking sh*t, rightfully so. 

On paper maybe. In reality they did not beat the 30ppg Tannehill Titans that got close to the SB. Nope — Buffalo beat the sub-.500 17ppg Mariota Titans during its 2-4 start; a team well on its way to earning a top 5-10 pick. Even Tennessee’s 2 glorious early wins came against teams that started 2-6 and 1-7, respectively. Impressive victory. 

The Jets sucked last year — I’ll first think about bragging when we start beating anyone noteworthy ourselves, and winning more than we lose for a change, but Buffalo can EAD. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, sourceworx said:

It's understandable why they're trying to mock us. Their roster may be better than ours, but we clearly have the better QB. And that makes them nervous.

I don’t know if their roster is that much better.  

The hype the bills are getting reminds me of last year’s Browns

15 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

And their record says they only beat 1 winning team.They beat the titans 14-7, tannehil wasn’t even the starter yet. 10-7 including their playoff choke. I really don’t think anyone should condone them for talking sh*t lol they haven’t proven anything to feel that empowered. 

You should stop taking this sh*t so seriously.  It's a game.  Get some perspective.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, CurtMart said:

That week 1 loss was so pathetic. A perfect deep pass dropped in the EZ by Robby, missed PAT, and a missed FG. We should’ve had a 27-0 lead late in the third quarter and the stadium would’ve emptied out already. Very simple plays that everyone expects to be executed (catch a perfect pass, make a PAT, make an easy FG). Anyways, Jets should be able to shut those traps come Week 1 Sunday. 

I'll go on the record and say that we were one Mono case away from the playoffs last year. We would've won at least 2 more games with a healthy Darnold.

We can do it if the coaching holds up.

15 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

The point is they weren't that good.

They were better than us.

The point is they did nothing of any significance to talk trash.

They made the playoffs, we didn't come close.

I would also say if the Jets made the playoffs and didn't win a single game and we were thumping our chests and talking trash after what we endured the last 10 years that would be just as stupid. 

Many here are thumping thier chest s NOW, especially over Darnold vs. Allen, despite the decade long streak of sh*t here and Darnolds bottom-5 production to-date.

Please. :rolleyes: 

Want them to shut up, it's very easy:  Beat them.  Twice.  And make the playoffs when they don't.

They are thus silenced (outside the same types as here of course, who don't need facts to chest beat or brag).

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Grandy said:

I'll go on the record and say that we were one Mono case away from the playoffs last year. We would've won at least 2 more games with a healthy Darnold.

And they can say they're one late game play or pass away from a playoff Win leading to a Super Bowl run.

See, that's how fantasy works, no one can prove it wrong, because it's pure make believe.  You are what you are.

Lets ACTUALLY win.  That way we don't have to fantasize about wins we coulda had.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Every fan base "thumps their chest." There are fans here talking about us winning the division this year, and we only won 7 games last year.... and there's nothing wrong with that.

If you're a fan of a team, why not thump your chest in May? If you can't be optimistic now, when can you be?

As for the Bills fans, they have every right to be optimistic. They had a good season last year, and look to be the favorites to win the AFC East. Thump away. Who cares?

Yes they do have every right to be optimistic. They have a good team as I have said many times. I just wouldn't trash other teams like you just won 3 super bowls when you haven't done sh*t in a quarter century. That has always been my point. What is this so hard to understand? 

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

They were better than us.

They made the playoffs, we didn't come close.

Many here are thumping thier chest s NOW, especially over Darnold vs. Allen, despite the decade long streak of sh*t here and Darnolds bottom-5 production to-date.

Please. :rolleyes: 

Want them to shut up, it's very easy:  Beat them.  Twice.  And make the playoffs when they don't.

They are thus silenced (outside the same types as here of course, who don't need facts to chest beat or brag).

Fans of a team who haven't won a playoff game in 25 years shouldn't be trashing other teams. Cmon man. I find it amusing. There is nothing wrong about them being optimistic about their team. They have a good team. I could understand Pats fans trashing us because of what they have done which is impressive. The Bills? PFFFF   

When you do the whole "they can't talk sh*t" thing, just imagine if the situation were reversed and we went 10-6 and they went 7-9, and some BIlls fan was telling us they were really the better team. What do you think the tenor of the board would be then?

The best thing about the offseason is that fans of historically poor franchises like the Jets and Bills can be optimistic.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Fans of a team who haven't won a playoff game in 25 years shouldn't be trashing other teams.

Neither should fans of a team who hasn't sniffed the playoffs, or a decent Offense, at all in a decade.

That's all.  We have literally nothing to stand on to talk smack.  Nothing.

When we do, it's embarassing.  Pathetic even.

JMO.  Win a few things, THEN we earn some talking rights.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Neither should fans of a team who hasn't sniffed the playoffs, or a decent Offense, at all in a decade.

I agree. When did I ever say it was ok for us to talk sh*t? Actually I have said quite the opposite. 

They're going to run their mouths because that's what fanbases do. Second of all, the Jets are an inferior team. That's a fact due to incompetence plaguing our front office. We're essentially behind the 8 ball due to years of horrible mismanagement. I'm a little reluctant to blame any of this on the HC. The GM's in the Jets recent past screwed over both Toilet and Rex.

4 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

When you do the whole "they can't talk sh*t" thing, just imagine if the situation were reversed and we went 10-6 and they went 7-9, and some BIlls fan was telling us they were really the better team. What do you think the tenor of the board would be then?

The best thing about the offseason is that fans of historically poor franchises like the Jets and Bills can be optimistic.

17.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

WRONG. We always have a right to talk smack. You want to know why? Because that's what fans do. Get over yourself. That's normal NFL fan behavior.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I don’t know if their roster is that much better.  

The hype the bills get every single year reminds me of The Browns from the year before.

FTFY. It happens every year, Chris Berman style. Every summer, it's the bills turn. It'd be almost funny at this point if they weren't as sanctimonious as they are. 

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, RVAJet815 said:

FTFY. It happens every year, Chris Berman style. Every summer, it's the bills turn. It'd be almost funny at this point if they weren't as sanctimonious as they are. 

Thing is, no one under the age off 35 even knows the Bills as anything other than a joke, the Cleveland Browns in blue uniforms.

This 90's four Super Bowl's vomit doesn't resonate with a huge swath of the NFL's fanbase and this Berman homerism only leads the poor cow tippers down a sad path.

SAR I

• Upvote 1