Training Camp Tweets 9/2

kdels62

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Being ready doesnt mean you will play bud. Gotta run a route in practice before you run one in a game. 

Thanks but he was running routes in practice today. Just not against a DB. He will work up to that in the next 10 days which is MORE than enough time to be ready for week 1. Whether he will be ready for 10/20/50 pct of the snaps is up to the coaching staff. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I just read one of those dopey, speculative “trade candidates” listicles and one guy who’s plausibly available whom I would love is DaeSean Hamilton from the Broncos. (The Broncos drafted two receivers high this year, which leads to the speculation).

Would he be another slot though?  Couple of players that seem like possibilities if they are cut are John Ross (speed, still young, injury prone and former first rounder) and Kenny Stills (played for Gase in Miami, got some speed on the outside).

58 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Not a surprise about Van Jefferson.  He was always known to have one of the highest floors of the rookie WRs.  Smart, good hands, runs great routes....very Pro ready.  I suspected he'd get on the field very early.  The question is his ceiling.  I'm not sure he'll ever be a WR1....could be a decent WR2.  Reminds me a bit of Cotchery.  Very solid pick by the Rams.

I really wanted him but thought he was over drafted. Doesn't matter if he produces I guess.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Who is is the Sabo kid?  He's terrible at this.  

a little behind made the play work? wtf does that mean?  was it a back shoulder throw?  

quick nice play working with the other reciever on that side?  wtf does that mean?  Like a crossing route a pick play?  

my goodness. 

I generally like Sabo, but yeah, this was a back shoulder throw the whole way:

Miiiiiight have gotten away with a push off though, lol.