Bell could be out a couple of weeks

Never suit him again. When he is healthy trade him. Mark my words our running game will improve without him especially if Perrine is healthy.  Notice I said improved, not great                                                                                                                                                         

So we likely need to sign somebody, even if its just for a PS spot.  Gore, Perine and Josh Adams isn't enough given that Perine is currently banged up.

So who do we bring in?  These are some of the RBs of significance available in free agency.  Though I suppose we could also just sign back Kenneth Dixon.....

• Devonta Freeman
  • Lamar Miller
  • Bilal Powell
  • Theo Riddick
  • Kenjon Barner
  • Robert Turbin
  • Isaiah Crowell
  • Rod Smith
  • Javorius Allen
  • Spencer Ware
  • C.J. Prosise

Let’s just move on my god, CJ one game DONE, before that Trumaine 1st game in Detroit DONE, Bell yesterday DONE! 
F*cking ridiculous!!! Honestly, all of them stealing money, STOP, PLEASE STOP SIGNING THESE FREE AGENTS!!! 
New York Jets are like an all you can eat Buffett to these free agents, we fill them up with money, they sit back unbutton their pants & do absolutely NOTHING! 

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, JiF said:

lol - the only thing I was somewhat happy about yesterday was how Gase was using Bell.  Every play they ran for him as a WR hit, even the one he got tripped up on and ultimately injured, that was a TD

I was being 100% serious lol he's actually the best pass catcher we have!!!! He's 100% more effective for us in the pass game vs the run game 

• Upvote 1

Good riddance.  Just cut him.  I'm tired of him pressuring the coaching staff to give him more touches so he can lose 3 yards of every 5 yards he gains.  It's clear the guy is done.  It's what happens when you take a year off, play for anyone with a checkbook, and report to camp 25 pounds overweight.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MS jets Fan said:

I agree he looked good with running with and catching the ball out of the back field.   He's a big back with good speed.  He doesn't have a history of injuries.   Oh boy I hope I didn't jinx him!

The holes will be there just need someone to run thru them and Gase not to abandon the frickin run

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1