Another Team

No way I would ever have "another team", even in the fckn closet. It doesn't matter how much the Jets suck exponentially. Being a Jets fan is like the modern version of the Flagellants. It's stupid, it has no merit, it's based on nothing, and there's no eternal reward.  Me, I'm just waiting for Godot. Oh, and I'll be waiting forever.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, RSJ said:

I get all the Pats games and now that Brady is gone and the rivalry is dead thanks to the Jets lack of competitiveness I am finding myself rooting for them more and more.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

As a Jets fan, having a secondary team is acceptable.  We are  essentially eliminated from the playoffs every year by week 2. But the pats? Cmon man. You can't do that. GTFOH

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, RSJ said:

I get all the Pats games and now that Brady is gone and the rivalry is dead thanks to the Jets lack of competitiveness I am finding myself rooting for them more and more.

They're 1000x more likable now...I don't even hate them, it is true.

As a Jets fan, having a secondary team is acceptable.  We are  essentially eliminated from the playoffs every year by week 2. But the pats? Cmon man. You can't do that. GTFOH

I mean they are fun to watch. They have a coach I definitely respect. Its not like the Jets compete with them so any team is acceptable in this era of Jets football.

Just now, southtown24th said:

for sure.

they've been fun to watch here in LA.

And they have 0 legitimate fans so that makes it fun/horrible.

Guy wants to win. He moved the Rams from his home state of Missouri back to Los Angeles because he knew he'd never get the stadium he wanted in a  Baseball town. He righted a wrong by Georgia Frontiere.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

I was actually going to do this tomorrow lol

I remember adopting a team before maybe 10 years ago 

it really should be the Vikings, but I hate cousins 

saints or packers 

Yeah

You have to have someone else to watch past October 1st every year...it's inevitable.

Rams it is for me.  I try to like them.  It's hard but, I like them better than any other team in the league.

Every Jets Fan needs another team (this will go over well).

Who is your "other team"?  You have to have a Goomar, we all have Goomares...

We may have Goomahs. But that’s because your wife is not blood. When your born and you’re a Jet fan. That’s blood.. they’re is no other team... can’t be. Actually in this day of age ,whatever ,I guess anything goes.

2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Rams for me. Stan Kroenke is a very good owner. Wish we had an owner like that. 

Was a huge Rams fan back in the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s. They had some amazing teams and incredible players. Just legendary ole skool football against the Vikings.  

• Upvote 1