bell will rise from the ashes like the Phoenix

kmnj

2 hours ago, kmnj said:

I hope bell is ready to go for the jets chiefs and gets 4 tds and each time waves to gase 

Hate agreeing with this but sadly I do. Bell was a good soldier here, not a constant complainer like Adams. He was TOTALLY under utilized by the "offensive genius"  Gase. Gase just never wanted him and that was that. No way could Bell display his talents. I wish him well with KC. BTW: As far as the "offensive genius", I DO find him offensive. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thai Jet said:

Hate agreeing with this but sadly I do. Bell was a good soldier here, not a constant complainer like Adams. He was TOTALLY under utilized by the "offensive genius"  Gase. Gase just never wanted him and that was that. No way could Bell display his talents. I wish him well with KC. BTW: As far as the "offensive genius", I DO find him offensive. 

He got plenty of touches.He wil being even less in KC. 

We'll see. 

• Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Did you guys watch Bell? He has no burst. He’ll get yards just based on a loaded Chiefs offense where he’ll have space to move but he’s the equivalent of an average RB now. 
If he has some kind of dramatic turn around it will just prove he was going through the motions here, avoiding injury or sitting 3 games with a fake injury. What was the point of keeping him really when there was zero chance of his returning next year? 

No.  Bell was in on the Tank for Trevor plan. Gase told him... "hey, look... I'll let you go to a super bowl contender if you take it easy out there... Just help us lose and i promise you green pastures before mid-season"

4 hours ago, kmnj said:

bell will go to KC and will be extremely productive and show he is not washed.

It is crazy our jets brought in a pro bowl rb and from day one it was apparent Gase did not want him-it was actually public knowledge that Gase didnt want to pay him either.

Gase is the type of guy that "will show you"' so he did not properly use Bell or listen to  Bell in any capacity as far as his need to practice , get lots of reps and he certainly did you run a system that Bell would thrive in.

Gase has never been able to get along with established players or big name players. We saw this with the dolphin and guys like Landry said Gase was terrible and would not speak to him out his routes or the offense and if he did not like it Gase would trade him to the Browns(which actually happened too)

Bell will be like Tannehill  whom Gase benched . He is now on a better team with a better coach and a better roster and will do well. Bell will thrive and I Hope he does.

I hope Bell is holding up the superbowl MVP at the end of the season and when he does he says FU Gase FU JOE and sorry to Sam for having to endure such misery. 

The Gase apologists-I cant believe there are still any left -will shift blame away from Gase.

The spin is Joe did him a solid by letting him go and get on another team. I really wish i knew if that was true. It seems like a coincidence more than anything but I could def see that being true. 

If anything he is probably like FU GASE feel sorry for you Sam but thank you JD for letting me the F outta there and collect all the $$

4 hours ago, kmnj said:

bell will go to KC and will be extremely productive and show he is not washed.

It is crazy our jets brought in a pro bowl rb and from day one it was apparent Gase did not want him-it was actually public knowledge that Gase didnt want to pay him either.

Gase is the type of guy that "will show you"' so he did not properly use Bell or listen to  Bell in any capacity as far as his need to practice , get lots of reps and he certainly did you run a system that Bell would thrive in.

Gase has never been able to get along with established players or big name players. We saw this with the dolphin and guys like Landry said Gase was terrible and would not speak to him out his routes or the offense and if he did not like it Gase would trade him to the Browns(which actually happened too)

Bell will be like Tannehill  whom Gase benched . He is now on a better team with a better coach and a better roster and will do well. Bell will thrive and I Hope he does.

I hope Bell is holding up the superbowl MVP at the end of the season and when he does he says FU Gase FU JOE and sorry to Sam for having to endure such misery. 

The Gase apologists-I cant believe there are still any left -will shift blame away from Gase.

That’s just foolish.  Bell can still play. But comparing his production on the jets versus what he should be able to on the chiefs.  The chiefs can do so much more on offense whether it’s Mahomes throwing from play action or deep routes to hill or kelce.  They won’t have to rely on bell for anything.

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

Did you guys watch Bell? He has no burst. He’ll get yards just based on a loaded Chiefs offense where he’ll have space to move but he’s the equivalent of an average RB now. 
If he has some kind of dramatic turn around it will just prove he was going through the motions here, avoiding injury or sitting 3 games with a fake injury. What was the point of keeping him really when there was zero chance of his returning next year? 

Bell lost some burst, for sure. But he was never really a speedy back. He's much more of road grater and always was. 

He is still a patient runner with great vision, strength and versatility. Behind a good o-line he will find the hole and get you good yards. He has good vision and can make something out of nothing. He has good strength and can get those extra 2-3 yards for a TD or 1st down. He can block and catch the ball with the best of them. 

He's not worth what he is getting paid now but saying that he is just an average RB and that if he has a turnaround behind KCs good O-line its b/c  "he was going through the motions here, avoiding injury or sitting 3 games with a fake injury" is b/s. There is zero evidence to suggest that. Gase clearly didn't utilize him properly, we all saw it. The O-line was clearly a hot mess. We all saw that as well.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

One target in the Jets last game was a disgrace!

Especially, when we have a bunch of Seven/ Eleven WRs out there! 

I hope you understand this and get it right Bell was until he came to the Jets the GREAATEST RB/WR threat in NFL history.

And even if Bell "lost" a step that doesn't mean his hands have fallen off!

People defend Gase no matter what!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Charlie Brown said:

I hope you understand this and get it right Bell was until he came to the Jets the GREAATEST RB/WR threat in NFL history.

Adam Gase is the worst thing to ever happen to the NY Jets.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

calling Bell washed has nothing to do with Gase. For me at least. He does have reliable hands.  

IDGAF about Gase. just another bad Jet HC.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, jetfan39 said:

See you and then raise you the Johnson brothers ??

Yes sir. 

Years ago when I was a season ticket holder I met Woody Johnson at a tailgate party he took pictures and signed autographs I had him sign a 2x4 piece of wood from our wood fire. 

Ive been tempted to burn it. 

Le'Veon Bell sucks! Also was never a fit here. Also the coach never wanted him. He is the epitome of what is wrong with the modern day NFL player.

He doesn't try, doesn't practice with the team, he practices on his own, and he's a rapper LOL !

When he's not bigger than the coach and the team he throws a tantrum and wants to get traded to a contender. F*** Le'Veon Bell and the horse he rode in on! Also f*** Jamal Adams f*** Jarvis Landry and f*** Odell Beckham jr.

I would love to see some class brought back to the sport.

Leveon Bell was a sunk cost.   He was not taking the Jets to the playoffs this year.  Thus, to save $1mm this year and a potential big injury hit next year ($8mm), you get rid of him.  It is common sense. 

Leveon will be amazing for the Chiefs. At this point he is making $0 in 2021.  He needs a new contract.  He is motivated.  

NFL players need to be constantly motivated.  The Bell and Mosley contracts are the worst ever.  Has anyone seen a picture of Maccagnan in the last year?