#/!# Jets vs Bills - Discussion Thread #/!#

Maxman

1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

Even though they are playing better, does anyone notice how slow they are in getting the play off?

Its like watching paint dry or waiting for a fugg up to happen before its snapped...just slow to get the ball off.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

Eh. I mean, did you also notice that they haven't committed a penalty on offense yet. Except one false start on Becton. Who knows. they may just be taking time to make sure they have their assignments and everyone is on the same page. 

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That’s his whole stupid career to date. “He did ok except for....”

That’s a backup QB. That’s what Darnold is. He’s not a starting QB.

I’m not sure he’s even backup quality to be honest. You want a backup to be a guy who can run a basic offense and not turn it over. 

• Sympathy 1

Eh. I mean, did you also notice that they haven't committed a penalty on offense yet. Except one false start on Becton. Who knows. they may just be taking time to make sure they have their assignments and everyone is on the same page. 
Maybe...but they are also giving the defense time to get set. No catching them off guard at all.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

Far fewer complaints from me on the first half.  Running the ball into the middle on 4th and 1.  Not going to the hurry up with 2 minutes left in half.  Darnold throwing into coverage and being intercepted.  D failing to prevent 15 yard gain with 7 seconds left in half.

Second half didn't start well with special teams breakdown.

But with the bar so very low that was the best half of football the Jets have played all year.