#/!# Jets vs Bills - Discussion Thread #/!#

Maxman

3 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I’m sorry I know the vast majority want Trevor and look if it happens I would be happy BUT I can’t root for my team to lose I just can’t do it.  Even Joe Benigno who is the most miserable Jet fan is the world has says he can never root against Them. It’s still very early but seeing the kids and Sam having freedom to just go out and play is such a great thing to see 

The only situation that I would accept the tank being ruined is by seeing our rookies and young players performing well...which is what we’re seeing now 

• Upvote 2

Just now, shuler82 said:

I almost feel bad for making of Loggins. Besides that 4th down call it’s been the best game plan since Gase has been here.

Had the same exact thought. It's a good resume day for him if nothing else.

13 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Let's not get too crazy now.

Think about...the only reason people want him gone because his system leaves in competitive in every game, the only wins we have are due to terrible opposition not because our plan works. So even as limited as Gase system is, just calling right plays gives us a chance to win any game. There would be no reason to not want him, we wouldn't know how terribly stupid he is. We just have a decent average team. Thus wouldn't be calling for his head and more importantly Bell would have looked great, no frank gore on the team etc...mosely maybe doesn't hold out etc...all connected.

I'm just saying if we looked decent our fan base would be hopeful.

Gase is terrible play caller

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Can’t believe the Jets quit on Gase again. Two years in a row! 

Bell had nothing to say about Gase, defended up until it was time to go. This was the biggest instance of dissent.

Alex Lewis defended Gase.

Gregg Williams defended his relationship with Gase.

Darnold defends Gase.

Williamson made a comment and spoke to Gase and about Gase saying that the coaching was not the problem. 

Frank Gore- Gase Advocate

Gase might not be the offensive mind but he’s kept the team together and loyal.

• Haha 1