#/!# Jets vs Bills - Discussion Thread #/!#

Maxman

2 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

The only situation that I would accept the tank being ruined is by seeing our rookies and young players performing well...which is what we’re seeing now 

Exactly.  Mims and Perine can potentially become two important offensive pieces going forward.  I know Mims has been hurt but this is the start time we are making a big effort to give them the ball and letting them run with it and they are doing it!!!

• Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Bell had nothing to say about Gase, defended up until it was time to go. This was the biggest instance of dissent.

Alex Lewis defended Gase.

Gregg Williams defended his relationship with Gase.

Darnold defends Gase.

Williamson made a comment and spoke to Gase and about Gase saying that the coaching was not the problem. 

Frank Gore- Gase Advocate

Gase might not be the offensive mind but he’s kept the team together and loyal.

Bell talked about how he had a good relationship with Gase.  It was obviously just a facade.  

https://jetswire.usatoday.com/2020/08/13/jets-i-love-coach-gase-leveon-bell-reiterates-relationship-with-adam-gase-is-positive/

They are now literally saying give gase credit for stepping aside ..

RU kidding??? How many blowouts ??

I bet you it wasn't his call. I bet you money it was not his descision...he even said he talked with his staff and no one thought it was is fault calling plays.

You know ownership or Joe Douglas told him let's give the OC a shot.

I want to know who made that call, cause it is definitely not Gass, just this week he blamed darnold. He never blames himself. No way he gave it up voluntarily. 

Anyone heard anything above this????

• Upvote 1