Richard Sherman to Watson: “I’d get out of there as quickly as possible, I’d head to New York.”

2 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Yeah. Let’s go back to debating whether the worst statistical QB in the league can be salvaged into the 25th worst.

Who said I wanted to debate that.... Let's just let the friggin situation play itself out and then we can have a gazillion threads on that. 

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Ok, even if it doesn't happen at this point, this whole situation is like a confidence boost as a Jets fan.  The fact that we are even being mentioned as a favorable destination by other players etc feels pretty good.

Stuff like this never happened with gase in charge.  Probably have to go back to early Rex when we were seen as a preferred destination.  Watson or not, might we actually be able to entice FAs by offerring a competitive contract, but not necessarily as highest bidder.

Hopefully we are just as excited about this new era of Jet football when we see th product on the field in the fall.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Ok, even if it doesn't happen at this point, this whole situation is like a confidence boost as a Jets fan.  The fact that we are even being mentioned as a favorable destination by other players etc feels pretty good.

Favorable compared to the most Dumpy McDumpster fire of team situations we've seen in the NFL, perhaps ever, but I'll take it.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Hard pass on Richard Sherman. 

All due respect...

Signing Sherman at this point is a lot more valuable then his play during football games...this can’t even defended with a logic.

• Upvote 3