***OFFICIAL NFC + AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES THREAD***

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Amazing run.

Brady looks as good as I've seen him look in years. Looks like it will be a back and forth between two of the best ever.

This feels like the game that Sunday Night Football tried to hype up a couple of years ago finally coming to fruition.

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Now that he is out of the division I am enjoying watching him play.

Same

I only hated the guy because he was on the Pats. Belichick is the scumbag assh0le that I despise.

And Brady winning another Super Bowl in his first year away from him just makes BB look like even more of a fraudulent dickbag.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Well he dropped about his 10th pass of the playoffs right in his mitts the play before.

I prefer my high prices WRs to catch the ball more than once every 5 times.

Cool story.  He had a 77 % catch rate in the regular season.  I'm sure his postseason number will start to correct itself.  He's a monster.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Cool story.  He had a 77 % catch rate in the regular season.  I'm sure his postseason number will start to correct itself.  He's a monster.

Monsters don;t drop the ball as much as he has, he has been nothing short of awful post season and last few reg season games.  His big play this game was the 1st thing he has done in 5 or 6 weeks.

• Upvote 1