***OFFICIAL NFC + AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES THREAD***

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Buffalo v Tampa in the SB.  May as well get ready for it.  Worst possible matchup for Jet fans.  It is inevitable, the football gods will never miss a chance to fvck with us.

It’s gonna be Chiefs vs Bucs & Brady can’t keep up with Mahomees binkees, Hill & Kelce. 

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Last minute of the fist half and first minute of the second half for GB may have been worse than any sequence the Jets had this year.

Yeah, this is about as close as you can get to a modern-day version of the buttfumble sequence that saw the Cheatriots rack up 3 TDs in under a minute.  Not quite as slap-sticky, but still a special level of incompetence.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Since his arrival in Tampa he's already proven to be a con man peddling fake COVID vitamins/supplements and taking government money meant for small businesses.  There's no reason to like him just because he's in a new city.  

F**k Tom Brady.  

I don't like him, but I appreciate him making Belichick and the Patriots look stupid

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Since his arrival in Tampa he's already proven to be a con man peddling fake COVID vitamins/supplements and taking government money meant for small businesses.  There's no reason to like him just because he's in a new city.  

F**k Tom Brady.  

My tormentor as left the building.