***OFFICIAL NFC + AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES THREAD***

Just now, munchmemory said:

We can all hate the scumbag.  But his career is legendary.  Even I finally relinquished Montana being the GOAT.   No matter what happens today, it's Brady by a mile now.

He is, plus I look at Rivers (retired) Brees (going to retire) and Rapelisburger (going to hang on one more year it seems). and they all seem shot but Brady looks like he has many years ahead of him. Some say  really PEDs but man you just cannot deny his talent

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

We can all hate the scumbag.  But his career is legendary.  Even I finally relinquished Montana being the GOAT.   No matter what happens today, it's Brady by a mile now.

His legacy was already cemented before this season. Him doing all this without the pats and belli is just icing on the cake. Incredible to witness.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Dunnie said:

Brady is simply one of the only QBs that plays to win and not not to lose.  Guy is clearly the GOAT and love watching him play now that he is in Tampa.

100%, plus and again, every win he gets this year makes mr resign on a napkin my second day on job more miserable 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Just ran out and bought them. 

Thanks 

Good luck.  Before he passed, my Dad had many bouts of gout.  Other than prescription medication (Colchicine), the tart cherry helped him a lot.   Use ice packs, too.  

Gout is a build up of uric acid, so check your diet and look up the classic triggers.  Taking the tart cherry daily may help avoid future flare ups.  Check with your doc.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

A little thing called play design.  I think people actually underestimate just how utterly awful gases play design and play calling was.

I never underestimated it. Smacked me in the face every week. Had to stop watching it to keep me from throwing my scotch glass through the TV

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

He is, plus I look at Rivers (retired) Brees (going to retire) and Rapelisburger (going to hang on one more year it seems). and they all seem shot but Brady looks like he has many years ahead of him. Some say  really PEDs but man you just cannot deny his talent

Brady and LeBron are not human.