Nick Spano of Ustadium: The Jets will all but lock Zack in at pick #2 if his physical checks out

Jetsbb

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

They’ve nailed a ton of signings and have real league connections. First time I heard of them was a few years back when they nailed the Jets trading #6 and three 2nd’s for #3 in 2018. That was a few days before the trade happened.

They're also the ones who a few months ago said that the Jets were on Deshaun Watson's shortlist and that a deal could be imminent.

They're all making this stuff up.  They're like us.  With business cards.

SAR I

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

So let’s say this happens....on what planet is it smart to have Darnold on this team still? It’s like finding a new chick and plowing her in front of your depressed loser ex that is somehow still living with you.

Darnold needs to be gone ASAP. It wouldn’t have been bad to get rid of him even before knowing what they were doing at QB. The team is a train wreck and he’s a big reason why. If they decided not to draft a QB (which seems unlikely), sign a cheap veteran and have a year to implement new systems and have players gain experience. I just want Darnold gone and his value maximized. 

I think it's not going to happen till draft day and they will take what they can get.

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

They're also the ones who a few months ago said that the Jets were on Deshaun Watson's shortlist and that a deal could be imminent.

They're all making this stuff up.  They're like us.  With business cards.

SAR I

Maybe true, they still have proven to have real connects.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

They’ve nailed a ton of signings and have real league connections. First time I heard of them was a few years back when they nailed the Jets trading #6 and three 2nd’s for #3 in 2018. That was a few days before the trade happened.

Sorry to question you but what signings did they nail? Usatdium seem to be constantly on my twitter timeline and I don't remember them predicting any of this batch of free agents.

Now they have for other teams but not the jets.

13 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

So let’s say this happens....on what planet is it smart to have Darnold on this team still? It’s like finding a new chick and plowing her in front of your depressed loser ex that is somehow still living with you.

Darnold needs to be gone ASAP. It wouldn’t have been bad to get rid of him even before knowing what they were doing at QB. The team is a train wreck and he’s a big reason why. If they decided not to draft a QB (which seems unlikely), sign a cheap veteran and have a year to implement new systems and have players gain experience. I just want Darnold gone and his value maximized. 

Brees and Rivers worked out just fine. And I’m not comparing players ( before anyone tries it), simply pointing out it does not have to be a detriment 

• Upvote 1

Just now, adobolo2 said:

Sorry to question you but what signings did they nail? Usatdium seem to be constantly on my twitter timeline and I don't remember them predicting any of this batch of free agents.

Now they have for other teams but not the jets.

I wasn’t specifically talking about the Jets. Seems like there’s Jets fans over that way that run the Twitter but they have enough of their own league connects to cover more than us. 

16 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

He's not getting traded until Zach's pro day. Simple as that - they haven't wavered in saying that. Once they are sure about Wilson they will unload Sam to the highest bidder, unless there aren't any bids. Then they have to wait until a need opens up. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

And in other news, we are sure the Jets will either make a pick or trade out of the #2 slot. 

This 100%!!!

Thank Goodness for once we have adults running the Jets in JD, who are NOT leaking their every move like a sieve and then thinking that somehow that was a GOOD idea!!

Let's Go Jets!! :) 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Whoa just saw on Instagram that RevisBKing6969 said he saw a tweet from Albert Breer (who is verified) saying that the Jets also like Sam Darnold. This news cycle is a real roller coaster

Similar situation here just saw a plane flying over my house with a banner that read @T0mShane likes Jamal Adams. 

52 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

My guess is  he will be traded  draft day to which ever team that needs a QB but didn’t get one in FA and was picking too late in the draft to get one they like.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

Brees and Rivers worked out just fine. And I’m not comparing players ( before anyone tries it), simply pointing out it does not have to be a detriment 

This is a negative situation thought and Darnold has been terrible. I don’t think that’s a realistic comparison to our disaster is all.