WHI Mafia Sign-ups - Deadline 8PM EST 05/05

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

FFS this game was created for you, Nolder.  Barry, just send him a role PM please.

Why was it made for me? If anyone wants to make a game for me I have several theme ideas for stuff I'd like to play in. I don't even understand what this is I just see some people saying it's political or something? Probably something I'd rather stay away from tbh.

7 hours ago, Nolder said:

Why was it made for me? If anyone wants to make a game for me I have several theme ideas for stuff I'd like to play in. I don't even understand what this is I just see some people saying it's political or something? Probably something I'd rather stay away from tbh.

So I take this as confirmation you were NOT at the White House on January 6?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

I just thought of a good theme. The Russian Sleep Experiment. In fact, that might be the next one I run

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So I take this as confirmation you were NOT at the White House on January 6?

I've been advised by my lawyer to invoke my 5th amendment right under the Constitution. (kidding)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

6 hours ago, Drums said:

Dont have any spare time right now guys.

Plus, the theme is kinda....  not my thing.

• Thumb Down 1

On 5/3/2021 at 1:27 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

This is a funny topic. I'm in.

After Capitol Riot, Florida man turned in Podium Guy to FBI

The only insurrection in human history where the invaders politely stayed within guide ropes and stopped to take selfies 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Pac said:

Ok. Although I likely can't duplicate the masterpiece from last game.  That was an all timer.

It truly was a performance to behold. Probably the single best Mafia performance I've ever witnessed. Much respect.

So, you should go out on a high note and never play again.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Update:  Pac will be a little late showing up for this game when it begins.  He's going to be busy licking his wounds from the beatdown I'm handing him in the main board Jamal Adams thread.  

How is that even still a thing

• Haha 1