Zach Wilson refused to take selfie with creepy fan at Islanders game

1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

If it were a kid I might feel differently, if this were an event where Wilson was supposed to sign autographs and take pictures with fans this would be different but a grown ass man should leave another grown ass man alone when out in public.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Or at least take a "sorry, man" with your chin up and not run to Twittergram like a teeny bopper trying to spin some victim narrative.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Watching a celebrity play ball, act, sing doesn't give you a claim to their time. Just like I can't demand a meeting with the CEO of Coca-Cola even though I drink a ton of the stuff.

This is why I've always believed being rich and anonymous should be everyone's goal. Well I'm at 1 out of 2! I can only shake my wrinkled old fist at "kids these days" who dream of fame for fame's sake. Sounds like an utter nightmare to me.

Youre right.  

I watched a show in which a writer chronicled time he spent with Tiger Woods for a lengthy piece he was doing.  He tells of their first day, how he met up with Tiger at a tournament and the plan was to take the drive with him to the gym and then out to dinner.  They leave the golf course and Tigers driving and fans are not letting him out of the grounds, theyre throwing themselves onto their car, blocking the road.  He said it was what he imagined being a Beatle was like.  He looks at Tiger and says what was that an Tiger, not looking happy tells him "Welcome to a day in my life"  He said it was really sad because of how real it was

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Watching a celebrity play ball, act, sing doesn't give you a claim to their time. Just like I can't demand a meeting with the CEO of Coca-Cola even though I drink a ton of the stuff.

This is why I've always believed being rich and anonymous should be everyone's goal. Well I'm at 1 out of 2! I can only shake my wrinkled old fist at "kids these days" who dream of fame for fame's sake. Sounds like an utter nightmare to me.

Great post. I could not agree more.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Are we sure this guy is telling the truth? Zach seems like he is so well grounded and knows what he wants and seems like the kind of guy who will do whatever it takes to be successful.  I am thrilled with the guy even though he has not thrown one pass yet.  I am ok with him refusing a selfie once in awhile.

On 5/23/2021 at 4:51 AM, doitny said:

i love when he says he will remember this when they ask him to buy tickets.

i hope he does and cancels them.

does this idiot think the Jets care if he doesn't want to buy tickets anymore. there has to be thousands waiting on the season ticket list. 

please dont buy anymore tickets. there are plenty of us who will gladly buy them instead.

guy probably doesnt even have any

Saw that and thought…wait so you don’t even have tickets??? But sure.. if the QB you accidentally ran into took a selfie with you… then you would consider buying tickets ??‍♂️???‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Helicopter Dad Mike Wilson chaperoned his big boy Zach at the game and even dressed up like the players, which is family-oriented good times. #mush

Going to live pro-sports is a good time?  Who knew?

• Haha 1

On 5/23/2021 at 9:00 AM, Jolot said:

100% spot on ....this clown is the guy on line in front of you at Dunkin humiliating to poor kid behind the counter because he waited 2 extra minutes than quoted to stuff a greasy breakfast sandwich or 3 down his fat throat . Then he goes home and writes an email looking for a free donut. F this guy and everyone like him .

But did he get his free donut ?

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Helicopter Dad Mike Wilson chaperoned his big boy Zach at the game and even dressed up like the players, which is family-oriented good times. #mush

Your Dad left you at a gas station in Scotsdale, Arizona.  You didn't end up a Pro QB.  

• Haha 1