Zach Wilson refused to take selfie with creepy fan at Islanders game

1 hour ago, doitny said:

i love when he says he will remember this when they ask him to buy tickets.

i hope he does and cancels them.

does this idiot think the Jets care if he doesn't want to buy tickets anymore. there has to be thousands waiting on the season ticket list. 

please dont buy anymore tickets. there are plenty of us who will gladly buy them instead.

guy probably doesnt even have any

The Jets will gladly take this dick off their mailing/ phone list after this stunt

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, doitny said:

i love when he says he will remember this when they ask him to buy tickets.

i hope he does and cancels them.

does this idiot think the Jets care if he doesn't want to buy tickets anymore. there has to be thousands waiting on the season ticket list. 

please dont buy anymore tickets. there are plenty of us who will gladly buy them instead.

guy probably doesnt even have any

no way he actually has season tickets...

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

This guy has started a bit of a firestorm on Twitter. Most are calling him a loser who’s a grown ass man hounding a 21 year old kid for a picture. Some were agreeing with him tho. What’s the consensus here, who’s in the wrong? Zach for refusing the pic. Or this guy who’s throwing a temper tantrum cause Wilson told him eff off

I vote for you being wrong, thinking that some nitwit whining on twitter is actually newsworthy and needed to be a thread people can debate

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jgb said:

I love Stevie Wonder — first album I ever bought, first dance song at wedding, all that stuff. Saw him once in London having dinner with some people. I discretely asked one of the people sitting with him if he thought Stevie would mind taking a photo after dinner. The friend said “not tonight, sorry.”

I thanked him and went back to my table. I still love Stevie Wonder.

We were outside of a hotel in NYC, the Rangers had been staying there and were coming out.  Messier was signing autographs and after what seemed like forever he said sorry, I have to go and boarded the bus with his teammates.  The group that didnt get autographs were all whining that Mess sucks, he left people, kids hanging.   Same thing I saw with Tiger Woods, he signed a lot of peoples garbage that they probably sold on eBay but then politely said he had to go to a ESPN interview but that he would be back.  People screaming you suck, what about the kids you missed, people who didnt get their junk signed.  

Its always about the kids, not their getting $$ from junk that would have gone in the garbage 

I never believe the fans who never get enough out of celebs, theres usually nothing behind it

• Upvote 2

In the grand scheme of things this matters not.  In the future Zack may be more open to such things as a good bit of his salary comes from the fans whether he realizes that or not.

9 hours ago, JTJet said:

This douche is definitely in the wrong. 

A ) You're a grown ass man wanting a selfie.

B ) You're a grown ass man wanting a selfie with a 21yo boy for "clout". 

C ) You're a grown ass man complaining on Twitter about not getting said selfie. 

This man is whatever the male version of a Karen is, a Ken? He is the guy that spends $200 dollars at Lowes yearly and then complains to management that he is taking his money elsewhere when they are out of his favorite brand of paint thinner.

Reality. He is being the squeaky wheel because he knows he will probably get some grease. $100 bucks says he just wants something from the Jets and they will give it to him to shut him up. 

100% spot on ....this clown is the guy on line in front of you at Dunkin humiliating to poor kid behind the counter because he waited 2 extra minutes than quoted to stuff a greasy breakfast sandwich or 3 down his fat throat . Then he goes home and writes an email looking for a free donut. F this guy and everyone like him .

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, flgreen said:

If I was a star, and people were hounding me for auto's and selfies?   If your 17 or under, for sure.  If your older then 18, "get away from me"!!

Only exceptions, attractive females 18-32.  :) 

I would include anyone who owned a restaurant or pizza parlor. 

• Haha 4

What a great teacher. Glad he’s showing his students how important it is to throw a monster hissy fit if you don’t get what you want.
Maybe Zach has been instructed to not take selfie’s with random fans due to the whole global pandemic/social distancing thing? Or maybe he just didn’t want to. Either way, be an adult...
Karen

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

The wiser choice would have been to just take the selfie with the guy and be rid of him. I met Tiki Barber a long time ago. I think it was his last season he was a Giant. It was before he was doing a meet and greet for a charity and one of my friends worked for the organization and introduced  us before the event started. I asked him how it was dealing with fans and he said when you are out in public, you are basically fair game and it is better to just go with it rather than anger someone but if you are with a family or something similar,  politely explain this to the person. He also said some won't  take no for an answer.  Not sure where this falls but it was probably better to give this guy the 10 seconds it would take for the picture.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

The wiser choice would have been to just take the selfie with the guy and be rid of him. I met Tiki Barber a long time ago. I think it was his last season he was a Giant. It was before he was doing a meet and greet for a charity and one of my friends worked for the organization and introduced  us before the event started. I asked him how it was dealing with fans and he said when you are out in public, you are basically fair game and it is better to just go with it rather than anger someone but if you are with a family or something similar,  politely explain this to the person. He also said some won't  take no for an answer.  Not sure where this falls but it was probably better to give this guy the 10 seconds it would take for the picture.  

Zach ain’t no bitch like Tiki. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, J_Smith said:

What a great teacher. Glad he’s showing his students how important it is to throw a monster hissy fit if you don’t get what you want.

Maybe Zach has been instructed to not take selfie’s with random fans due to the whole global pandemic/social distancing thing? Or maybe he just didn’t want to. Either way, be an adult...

Getting them ready for the way of the world nowadays 

• Haha 3

People who ask for a selfie are subhuman....

Have some self respect and respect for the fact that other people most likely don't want to be hassled with your bs need for a photo op.

An exercise in **** riding and egotistical self importance all in the same moment.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1